FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

okay here’s my take
i think may is towny because he’s orange. i used my night action on xem last night and xe didnt kill anyone.
i think “wolfy pop in” is not a thought that wolves have. so ephemera is fine
i think doing a posting gimmick is the opposite of what wolves want to do so brakuren is annoying but not wolfy
otherwise i still activeky refuse to read thread. it’s so fast. kill more people and i’ll play the game more hopefully

3 Likes

Ok

You dont know me, so jokes on you

Mera 2
May 1
Wisp 8
Crazy 5
Atlas 8
Daeron 9

5 = i havent read anything from them so coinflip

10 being always town
0 being always wolf

1 Like

ur town owo

is this a consensus read or anti-consensus because if it’s not the latter we ball owo

@Artemis Gar has a natural wolfy spirit but I feel like the posting here is consistent with previous towngames I’ve seen and I feel like Gar tends to go more formalstyle posts that nonverbally scream “PLEASE PLEASE TOWNREAD ME” and less “shoot me I’ll flip town IDC” posts as a wolf

This was Gar as second-to-top wagon D1 (wolfbuddy was first) in Splatfest Revenge, Gar was posting more standardstyle before this but started doing capitalisation and Proper Soundingness when suspected

Summary
1 Like

lol owo

Classic frostwolf :joy_cat:

Hi welcome back from the alternative universe you clearly hail from

2 Likes

You’d be surprised with regards to wolves faking post restrictions

It’s prob a fake town flip

You’re overthinking, noted.

serious face: this is the wolfiest post i’ve seen in thread

you can tell i’m being serious because there’s no owo owo

1 Like

VOTE: frostwolf

for example i can claim mine and dont think anykne liked same person i did, thus i am locktown

Anyway it’s almost 1 AM I’m going to bed

o7

i kind feel like this might be 6 villagers but the ones im least sure on are nuto/daeron/mera

best wolves are prob like mera/millium

but i dont have a ton of experience with the rest. gth itd be those two → daeron/may/atlas/nuto but i could very well be sleeping on atlas.

can we kill creature?

someone I know is annoyed because creature is taking their name in vain.

Just sayin

mayyyy are you gonna share what you got from the thingy

Yawn