FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

is this literally a list of people who sussed you in the sus pile owo

THE GAME

May goes first FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #1814 by May, and removes Magnus, Ashlyn, and Garfooled

Atlas goes second, FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #1877 by Atlas, removes Achro, Silverkeith, and Wazza

Katze goes third, FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #1915 by katze, removes Eliza, Zug, and Kanave

Ashlyn goes fourth, FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2 - #2037 by Ashlyn, picks Ari, Gori, and carbonated (the latter of which by technicality)

1 Like

what the heck now i dont even exist

OH you mean its on you today i knew that im a dumb

I found these posts in my harrowing journey through the seach function

1 Like

Is this you townreading me or saying someone about to murder me

so yr mafia too…

The reply was an accidentl I just originally quoted your post with The List wheN I was making it. This is just a record for everybody

has anyone outed the check on wind yet? and who all has checked in from the wagon?

get in scumchat owo

its a statement that what you said is fact

But that’s what I’m saying, it didn’t seem like nuto was aware UNTIL people started calling them out on it and they kinda freaked out and unvoted and apologised

Wait so, I remove my top three towns, that correct?

yes!!
but im doing that!!
you don’t need to!

1 Like

Oh oops sorry. Well I wanted to include the actual list so people can easily reference it

1 Like

shit i lost the game

@ch-

ok

p sure we are waiting on dum and wazza to check in and everyone else didnt have it

1 Like

oh come on owo

I mean idk why they voted me in the first place, that’s a separate question, I just think the reaction to being jumped on for it was real