FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

ashlyn myself and kanave who used a superlike and wants to share it tell me now so i can include it

I was sring u d1

I gave you a super like.

1 Like

i opened with a vote on you d1 owo

He’s not towny. Cope

Yesterday, I superliked Zug’s post claiming he was pocketing me, and I received a second superlike that I neglected to use

1 Like

That’s not relevant, yes that’s correct what you said. People are scumreading Nuto that put Wind’s vote count to 7. Nuto eventually unvoted few minutes later, frustrated.

must be lack of milk that get them tilted (who told about nuto)

1 Like

or like, it was my third post owo

also we should all be using our super likes now, especially after the anti-super like mafia role just flipped

You did?

Why is crazy wolfread for that post, didnt he unvote?

Purrhaps…

Oh yeah that was also a very bad fake read

i thought yer achro push stank of agenda owo

List
  • alexandra
  • Amelia
  • an_gorta_slanktai
  • Ash
  • benguinedparbecue
  • Bionic
  • BradLand
  • Cape90
  • ChaosNinjaGaming
  • Dum
  • Frostwolf103
  • Gorta
  • Hazardwaste
  • Hehehaha420blazing
  • Hippopablompoyeetus
  • Italy
  • jail
  • JakeTheWolfie
  • Jarek
  • Jinrou
  • Kelsier
  • Kork
  • LittleLee
  • Lucid_Daydream
  • Luxy
  • Memekingpizza
  • neil_the_eel
  • pandora
  • Porscha
  • SirDerpsAlot
  • Someone
  • tris

Artemis (because while claiming Miller is certainly an option they could take as evil, in practice it’s something that wolves typically don’t do; and Tutuu’s early readlist spews them all the more).

I’m actually already struggling, huh. I’ll name Bystander, because I don’t think their thread 1 behaviour resembles their wolfgames despite Tutuu pushing it as so. Then I’ll name Daeron because fixating their vote on Wind’s wagon despite actively believing it to be a false announcement (as per thread 1) is precisely the action that town should be making.

I was expecting to see Sadbi on this list, and they aren’t there.

Passing the torch to @Marluxion.

2 Likes

I don’t agree, given that there’s evidence of a backup that took the role.

ive done the first and last part shes so attached… she has to break her chains

1 Like

I literally kept asking Kat to read you D1 because e you read like a wolf on vacation

1 Like

i read nuto’s posts and they are obviously town
you’re right it did change my opinion

3 Likes

If anything it could be worse to do it now kinda feels reckless to like posts now. Like I thought it wouldnt have much gameplay impact ngl