oh lol
nya

It took me so long to press the reply button calm down

Thats correct.

fuck i read sod and now there’s 200 posts
i’m just gonna leave this here and go back to reading

wolves

tris - go back and reread and see if they like

ever did anything? i don’t think they did. but i should check.

silver king

gocj

creature - their posts all seem very, very odd. also i don’t like their pfp. and somehow i think that might genuinely be influencing my read on them.

brad - bad early d1 posting. bad eod posting. yeah. weird interactions with tutuu. thread pressure got shifted off of them really randomly - GO AND LOOK AT WHO DID THAT. (might’ve been tutuu? idk. i was asleep i think.)

pick carbonated’s brain - ask about experience

insomnia 1.2.2551 is a terrible post and i hate it

meuh town - first got this read like 20 minutes after entering thread and i have no clue why and i’m not really willing to go back and look.

there’s something severely wrong with ari, but specifically in a very insane townie way. i don’t think a scum member puts themselves out there straight up acknowledging that they’re reading achro for stupid reasons, especially with tutuu as counterwagon.

kill apoc for thread readability fr fr (this is a JOKE)

impressive lack of anything AI from Selkie as far as i remember (are they an alt?)

read beancat. idk their name pinged me on tutuu’s wagon for some reason. i don’t think i’ve seen them do anything interesting yet this game.

kat’s legacy post is… weird. i dislike it as a whole, but it has a few individual takes that i like.

hate katze 1.2.5414

leafia is wrong, therefore town. (also, post 1.1.3837 also gives town points. why the fuck would wolves do this? i mean, to be fair, leafia is a conundrum on the best of days, but… still.…… right?)

atlas spewed v by tutuu? (1.2.1671) - post 1.2.4853 gives me pause - potential antispew or potential pocket attempt.

at least one wolf out of yawn/creature/stick based on tutuu 1.2.3933 (reasoning: the copy-pastes are weird and almost certainly intentional)

tutuu/jane interaction is weird, but i can’t pinpoint why.

tutuu maybe spewing ash4fun v via post 1.2.4084

i want to. stare at 1.1.4326. very intently. i would also like others to stare at 1.1.4326 very intently. (to be fair, real timing with may actively made them go up in my read list to nullscum. that being said. i am still pissed at the audacity of being rude to me while knowingly being in the wrong. so i’m not sure any of my reads on them will be accurate.)

1.1.4849 potential scum theater? uncertain. tutuu was oddly obsessed with wanting kat to like him.

What else would he do?

If he backed down, he would be called out for it.

Noob1

m
i see the point but if achro is w (i don’t think he is)

Well go ask somebody else because I don’t know

It was the one game! One!

Manny dies to ita idc

might go back and quote the posts at some point

Yes but I can’t resist ganging up on someone.

im not gonna like say much about this because I’m far behind
but achro does encourage his teammates to bus him because
“no way I survive this long”
this does create a duality where mafia sometimes dares to keep him alive though, just to try to increase paranoia
more likely they don’t try to do this, you’ll have to decide if the nightkills were more worth targeting than him

eggsplain nya

Yeah it’s bad af

Especially if someone decides to throw out how towny I’ve been because Leafia made a fake spew post

u’re probably town but this is also dumb :joy_cat:

Consider

Nya

1 Like

it was a board game man idk what to tell you