FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

VOTE: Marluxion for mech check

Wait that is this years lmao

1 Like

I can’t really do much currently for this game I can’t get into anything so meh.

owo?

THE ARTEMIS WAGON SUCKS, MARL CLAIMED TO HAVE DAMAGED HER LAST NIGHT, RESOLVE HER IN ITAS IF YOU REALLY WANNA RESOLVE HER

The only wolfgame of his i’ve seen, he wasn’t as hyper trying to push villas and he also bussed, but he was KP in that one, so he had to. As a dispensable role idk how he’d play

I dont like the targets he focused on and the points he had seemed weak, so that’s on the wolfier side, I guess

I thought her EoD progression lined up with a wolf bussing Tutuu, is my major concern.

Idk I think Hippo actually has a valid point

??? Is there other of thise

i dont feel particularly weirded out by this tbh

Indeed there is

I think it would be in most cases but I’ve seen hippo post along these lines multiple times as town

That was two + years ago though

yes.

if silliness ever becomes a crime in this game kill me immediately owo

Ofc they kinda have but that part of the post seems like self aware wolf

You’re the one wolfreading me due to something that isn’t AI and you’re just wrong. If I was a wolf at this point, why would I even be here? I’m always dying at EoD after all.

dont stress about the wagon yet, its wayyyy too early to give a shit tbh and its not a bad idea to have ita targets as wagons so the slank villas can see the votes and just shoot and dip

case it for me?

I think you die before silliness becomes a crime

• says a dead corpse /j
1 Like

My entire town game looks like a self-aware wolf, who am I to judge lol