reading back in this forum is hard and it’s a mash

Updated shot list by me

Top prios (in order maybe)

Jake
Artemis (got stabbed already)
Kiiruma
Alexandra
Jail

Manny (this is a personal one, case is in my iso)

Second options

Amelia
Hipo

Here’s the post in question

OKAY BITCHES ITS ME, ITS YOUR BOY ACHRO. 2023 BEST PLAYER AND MURDERER THE FUCK PUT OF WOLVES TO THE TUNE OF 0 LOSSES LAST YEAR. I HAVENT LOST AS TOWN ON FOL SINCE 2022 SO TIME TO FQLL IN LINE

SHOT LIST. ORDERED. YOU DONT ASK QUESTIONS CAUSE DADDY DONT GOT WIM FOR THAT. GOT A PROBLRM SHOOT ME AND FUCK AROIND AND FIND OUT

TOP PRIORITY IN ORDER
KIIRUMA

REASON: I OWNED THIS MOTHER FLUFFER ONCE DAY 1 AND HIS VOTE ON ME WAS BULLSHIT

JAKE

REASON: JAKE AS TOWN IS A CERTIFIED WEIRD BUT FUN DUDE. I REMEMBER 0 POSTS. ALSO I VIBE WITH LUXY OR WHATEVER THE NAME IS

THOSE ARE THE 2 I WANT. LISTEN TO KATZE FOR THE REST BUT NOT ARTEMIS. THEIR DEFENSE OF ME YESTERDAY FELT NUANCED. GET VETOED

2 Likes

I have said several times I am hiding information because I have not claimed any part of my role that is not pertinent.

They had d1 and today. Didn’t really like their omgus of you tbh, seemed fake. Also moved on from it awfully fast

ty

Why didnt that bold wth

So? That doesn’t automatically make Achro town.

please stop spamming this :skull:

formatting error, opinion invalid

1 Like

did no one else get a PR read on jail from earlier?

No, go read my post, I am supplementing it with I think they have been wolfy, I know they are hiding info about their role, and or lying about being a miller, and Mera said they? Have something to back up that their is something fishy about their claim, ask Mera, can’t confirm for sure

I think you can only bold one line at a time

It absolutely is though lol

2 Likes

@silverkeith

wdym me writing down the code geass opening was towny for me and OUTSIDE my wolf range

1 Like

Consider

Nya~

Yeah pretty much

what does vulnerable mean

Macho