FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Cng pop in to vote tutuu feels bussable esp when he said he wasn’t going to vote.

I’m dumb

refering to artemis
@stick In case I crossed the lines

1 Like

For what, it’s worth.
I had, spf, as trustworthy.
(Reasons forgotten, however.)

picks from me are like derps/bean/ashlyn, altas/chaos are ppl idrk on so probs worth investigating

First of all: Mandela effect, May’s name is not golden whatsoever; or at least I can’t say it. May is just white.

Secondly: hi.

Tutuu posted this readlist fairly early, and they put some decent amount of thought into it as well to place a partner in dead last. I think the Silviu quotient spews v!Atlas since it’s following another player’s logic, despite the fact that Atlas had not actually suspected Silviu at the time of writing; and through that lens Artemis is also town for the same reason (which aren’t contentious outlooks). Suspecting Nuto is just free, which might spew him as town. The Bystander assessment felt sorta false at the time, but that hasn’t been resolved. The Achromatic suspicion was formed really early. May is probably town from this readlist, because Tutuu wrote the most detailed section on them (in an overbearing manner, which sounds like there’s enough material to peruse v!May rather than making things up to exonerate w!May). Spf flipping town only adds credence to this.

Tutuu has bad reasoning to townread Firinn, Hallia (this one actually seems fine in retrospect; it’s like a “duh” read), Leafia, Magnus, Millium. I would say Kiiruma as well, but that’s blatant to add no elaboration for townreading a known partner. Look at Silviu’s read, which is just the same thing but padded.

anyways hello chat

how do u quote from other threads?

i want to make sure millium receives some pressure today for this nya

I am autistic. I don’t understand tone on a fundamental level. I have superficially learned many things about it through trial and error, but this is not always going to work, especially when I am overwhelmed by a massive fuckoff mafia game with 1,000,000 people talking at me at once. I am going to say things that come across as rude when they are not intended as such, especially when I am proccessing far too many simultaneous conversations at once to “properly” overthink every single one. This is incredibly frustrating to me and “watch your tone” has been used over and over again in my life to punish me seemingly at random. This is why I did not apologise for it at the time. The response is “don’t do it again”, with “it” being something I cannot reliably detect. People don’t usually even believe me when I do!

As far as intent went, I said “please don’t correct me about things I already obviously knew”, as I had actively just been told of and corrected myself about the thing you were talking about multiple times (not just in the post I edited, which I only noticed after writing that post). I wanted to say this and I don’t regret saying it. I can’t read for or identify the thing you’re upset at me about. I will definitely do it again. I can look at the post and take it as an example of “people generally don’t like when I talk like this”, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be able to perfectly identify when I am Being Rude in the future, I don’t have infinite data for that. It will happen sometimes. Less often as time goes on, but it will still happen!

1 Like

My role has to do with allied players
Which is why I had the clarification
I’m just say this because in this situation
It’s pretty obvious given my papers

1 Like

yea i see where you come from here oops

living allied players. i mean, you’re probably still right, but… i just wanted to point out that you can’t read

…nah. Don’t, trust.

Will shoot you, in ITA.

It was a super conditional kp w super likes.

true insomnia is washed

Man that was so fun, and I’m probably not voting the players in that event lmao

1 Like

the role specifically designed to vig catbae n1 (real)

By this point, I forgot -_-

I’ll look into it later but I’m not going to clear achro for spew from someone else

If he’s town he’ll kill wolves and make himself obvious through that

If he doesn’t I’m not letting him live past day 3

i should prolly townread ash4fun off of this too and maybe nut