FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

i do not kill wolves outside like. mashes owo

i’m good at working together as town but my accuracy has never been god-tier owo

Eliza is town imo
also I would say that your continued posting & solving after 4 wolves just died and I immediately pressured you indicates that you’re also town but you have “2023 Best Scum Player” right next to your name which means I am not going to do that

2 Likes

OH

Ok yeah thats a town post LMAO

whats she supposed to do if shes town?

Playing this game while depressed because of redacted was maybe a mistake (this isn’t ate)

looked at Ash and don’t really see anything strong

this is like. mildly wolfy tho

one can argue w!Ash barely looked at the flip because they knew alignments already

one can also argue w!Ash would care about mech and therefore look at the roles longer (vs t!Ash who just looks for alignment), but most wolves aren’t going to be carrying mech (realistically Kii was probably doing a lot of that)
this was actually my original read before I realized the above

1 Like

Ok but have you seen Neil the seal bc I’m obsessed

1 Like

Like ignore my claim, go read Artemis, and tell me Misty is town, without a doubt, tell me Misty is obvious town

TITLE WORKING AS INTENDED

2 Likes

this is a mash bestie. but i mean fair

so @katze what are your thoughts on may?

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

yes xD everyone i know keeps sending me him

1 Like

fairly towny

well do you see me actually trying in this mash owo?

no owo? then cool owo tbh owo

ok

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

somehow this neil shit has gotten me to village read neil.

1 Like

@Zugzwang Look how against your principles I’m being. I literally conspired pregame to sabotage all townreads on me regardless of my alignment by putting on the Scum Player title and it’s working and I’m loving it

2 Likes

oh ok. wanna get late game ITAd then?

neil of approval

1 Like