FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I didn’t eat before SoD but I ate after. I grabbed dinner and brought it to my computer to keep playing. A sandwich and raspberries and a piece of ice cream cake

oh I meant like
I’m in poe now and probably don’t have the time to get myself out
I can target Apo with my event reward day action, thereby dying (the SOD post says anyone who interacts with them is destroyed)
this is better than dying to ITAs

2 Likes

neil the eel

1 Like

neil the eel owo

1 Like

Hey I am not surprised tbh. i said pretty publicly when me and him first discussed i didnt like his claim or him introducing me. both felt weird as fuck to the point i was very content to see him shot today (proven by me putting his name in the sheep event XD) TBH i did kinda drop my read on him cause i thought it would have been silly for wolf kiiruma to start accusing Achro and put him back up into null but egg on my face and all that bullshit

eil the neel

…youre in the direct poe?

Who would feel confident enough to coach?

If I ever die, u can read my claim and figure why I took the stance I am

why are u like, offering to suicide, when u were omegatowny d1 when u were just saying shit u believed?

mmm ig i can see ifrst from a villager buty not having more of context around it (and how kii/leafia were outed in the first place makes this harder for me to grasp?)

Hey anyone want to hear a random piece of mech from me. I’m bored. Do you want mech

2 Likes

thats fine but why didnt you agree with achros shotslist?

1 Like

1 Like

a lot of people
my eyes would evidently be on marlux

1 Like

ash what the fuck
is this tinfoil
don’t run amuck
and destroy the soil

Because I trusted katze more than I trusted Achro

1 Like

i feel like there are more than a few strong wolves here who’d be fine coaching a teammate owo

myself one of them tbh owo

that said i’m not great at it owo

I enjoyed The Witch from Mercury. Hit me.