FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

alexandra is eepy btw, and i felt he was just doing busywork during eod lmfao and the rest of his iso is kinda uninrpsiring as well nya

the way he tried to sus me for my insom progression also made little sense to me

this is FoL im allergic to reading

yeah this is my first forum oops, and played no mafia like on this scale of complex (I am crying looking at all the rolecards, and also, i have already messed up a few player names oops)
i paid very bad attention to things that day (i am a student and have work) and then instantly had a ton of regrets afterwards bc i figured 1/2 were maf and went 50/50 on the coinflip between achro and tutuu. uh. which is bad considering that I very much was trusting and following whatever Hallia said for the most part (who I townread mostly because her talking seemed pretty equivalent to a game I spec’d that she played) so uh cries
(btw I voted ash on d1 because i am in another community with him so i trusted him not to hate on me for my 1st random vote and i got omgus so oh well, which is why I’m not townreading him but i am also not scumreading him)
I also dk anyone’s meta so i will probably be asking why ppl are voting ppl and such and judging based on that

1 Like

haven’t backread them but I still think memeking is acting different from how they were in PH

I’d vote for them on a shotlist

WAIT WHAT

I would shoot Jinrou/Artemis and move on from there. Secondary can be Nuto/Daeron/Atlas/Jail, lmk if you have any thoughts there.
@achromatic @sadbi @Stick @dyachei

1 Like

who is wisp here nya?

Was it a tie when you did? I clearly remember seeing someone say they are voting so the breach is not too small for a pivot

also continuing off of this i have my eye on marluxion

Then why vote Tutuu to stop the tie? Why not Achro?

VOTE: carbonated

Of course I’m Town.
Anyone who disagrees gets shot.

2 Likes

Well I called tutuu confbiased from previous experience because I know them more than many others in my list, whom aren’t even active.

At least my list is becoming more red of Tutuu’s blood. It’s pure coincidence.

Correct, Chaos should also be among the letter C but it’s Carbonated I am after.

PoE Sector 1

Hehehaha420blazing, Daeron, Jinrou, Catbae, spf, Magnus, Amelia, ElizaThePsycho, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek

PoE Sector 2

Hippopablompoyeetus, Garfooled, Atlas, Yawn, crazynuto, Porscha, neil_the_eel, Wazza, an_gorta_slanktai, firinn, Stick

PoE Sector 3

katze, Zugzwang, Baudib1, Leafia, Ashlyn, Selkie, Creature, Marluxion, Artemis, bystander

PoE Sector 4

Hazardwaste, Someone, SilverKeith, Gocj, pandora, Cape90, SirDerpsAlot, Brakuren, gori, dyachei

PoE Sector 5

Kanave, ash4fun, Silviu200530, Jane, Memekingpizza, Meuh, WindwardAway, May, beancat, Gorta, Marluna

PoE Sector 6

tris, benguinedparbecue, Hallia, Lucid_Daydream, Achromatic, Kiiruma, Dum, Manny, jail, Millium

PoE Sector 7

Ephemera, LittleLee, Bradland, Apocryphal, Ranta, Sadbi, IcetFeelsPain, alexandra, Bionic, Italy, nutella

PoE Sector 8

Ari, Frostwolf103, CarrotyReaper, tutuu, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kork, Kelsier, Ash, Luxy, carbonated

(Updated)

oh i had forgotten IH was alexandra

that makes me not want to kill them no matter what ngl
ig i could iso them to come up with a read but i dont wanna end up with a scumread so i wont

nuh uh

Millium

I think the wolfiest push on me right now is from Baudib, if anyone is wondering. Millium’s is frustrating but I don’t think it’s anywhere outside of her townrange.

tbh i forgot i still had that in those notes, i was planning on deleting that before i posted them but i woke up 5 minutes before daystart

yeah, i know you’re autistic, may, and i’m not upset about it or anything. i get the feeling you are very resolute in the “i did nothing wrong here” so i’m not going to push it.

it’s probably for the best that i didn’t delete it though so you can at least be aware that it will probably exist on in my reads

Millium

ok i actually need to get off my ass lmao