FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Was it a tie when you did? I clearly remember seeing someone say they are voting so the breach is not too small for a pivot

also continuing off of this i have my eye on marluxion

Then why vote Tutuu to stop the tie? Why not Achro?

VOTE: carbonated

Of course I’m Town.
Anyone who disagrees gets shot.

2 Likes

Well I called tutuu confbiased from previous experience because I know them more than many others in my list, whom aren’t even active.

At least my list is becoming more red of Tutuu’s blood. It’s pure coincidence.

Correct, Chaos should also be among the letter C but it’s Carbonated I am after.

PoE Sector 1

Hehehaha420blazing, Daeron, Jinrou, Catbae, spf, Magnus, Amelia, ElizaThePsycho, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek

PoE Sector 2

Hippopablompoyeetus, Garfooled, Atlas, Yawn, crazynuto, Porscha, neil_the_eel, Wazza, an_gorta_slanktai, firinn, Stick

PoE Sector 3

katze, Zugzwang, Baudib1, Leafia, Ashlyn, Selkie, Creature, Marluxion, Artemis, bystander

PoE Sector 4

Hazardwaste, Someone, SilverKeith, Gocj, pandora, Cape90, SirDerpsAlot, Brakuren, gori, dyachei

PoE Sector 5

Kanave, ash4fun, Silviu200530, Jane, Memekingpizza, Meuh, WindwardAway, May, beancat, Gorta, Marluna

PoE Sector 6

tris, benguinedparbecue, Hallia, Lucid_Daydream, Achromatic, Kiiruma, Dum, Manny, jail, Millium

PoE Sector 7

Ephemera, LittleLee, Bradland, Apocryphal, Ranta, Sadbi, IcetFeelsPain, alexandra, Bionic, Italy, nutella

PoE Sector 8

Ari, Frostwolf103, CarrotyReaper, tutuu, ChaosNinjaGaming, Kork, Kelsier, Ash, Luxy, carbonated

(Updated)

oh i had forgotten IH was alexandra

that makes me not want to kill them no matter what ngl
ig i could iso them to come up with a read but i dont wanna end up with a scumread so i wont

nuh uh

Millium

I think the wolfiest push on me right now is from Baudib, if anyone is wondering. Millium’s is frustrating but I don’t think it’s anywhere outside of her townrange.

tbh i forgot i still had that in those notes, i was planning on deleting that before i posted them but i woke up 5 minutes before daystart

yeah, i know you’re autistic, may, and i’m not upset about it or anything. i get the feeling you are very resolute in the “i did nothing wrong here” so i’m not going to push it.

it’s probably for the best that i didn’t delete it though so you can at least be aware that it will probably exist on in my reads

Millium

ok i actually need to get off my ass lmao

but i dont wanna make any judgment on this too fast anyway

It was not at the time.
But if I stay on Achro it risks a last second CFD and then if it goes wrong I get more blame for “Not preventing a tie” so I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

i’m gonna go make something to eat i’m clearly not required right now

kinda think this is town

@alexandra <3

though they were a questionable name on that tutuu list someone just reposted

Oh ok

1 Like