FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

No I have literally no opinion I haven’t really read any of theirs posts

I should

I’m on mobile until tomorrow when I’m finally back at computer so I’m just vibing

Nesta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

nyaaaaaaaaaa Gocj got ignored by the wolf chat
so sad
@May respond rn

2 Likes

I would still like to hear some opinions on this rather not talked slot tbf

TRUEEEE

did i miss itas

i cant wait til neil flips wolf and the approval was a bad thing

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

2 Likes

who died

I don’t know… I know there have been situations where I would probably behave differently as wolf than I did, but I don’t think this equals being out of range from an external standpoint. I’m audacious, but I would’ve treated the Jinrou shotlist thing very differently, I would have taken a stronger stance on tutuu, I would’ve pushed much more agenda than I have here. It’s better for getting townread and for getting cillagers killed to look decisive.

Frankly, I have been way more of a bitch to people than I would be as wolf. I don’t naturally call people stupid or insane when I’m a wolf, and I don’t usually find it super desirable to fake because nobody wants to reward it by townreading it anyway, it just makes them dig their heels in more. That might be out of range. Tutuu brought this one up.

I think the way tutuu treated me is obv TMI, they had some magic deep mindset read on me and I didn’t catch it until after they flipped (if I were wolf knowing they’d die, I probably would’ve suspected it rather than calling it villagery :joycat:) but that’s not something I did

I’m missing out on the rest of the ita sessions today, as well as I would be around the rest of the day phase, at least fully, after I go to sleep in like half an hour, because work and 24 hours day phases don’t work well together

there’s mech on me? what

what mech?

Mason claim apparently

You should join the bandwagon :wolf:

Yeah! What mech?

hence I want proof Wazza is town before I believe Wazza’s report is this unreasonable?

…that was a joke

theres still possibility of evil mason hence why am asking for it

Oh.

I-