FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

NYAAAAAAAA did you see you were in the monopoly role

2 Likes

I havent joined any events cause i keep forgetting/missing them…does this mean im lock town?

just throws me off in a way, it feels wolfy

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Brak on calling out atlas for being in all events, I think it’s mostly nai but if there is reason to believe they are sniping events while also not participating in thread, as u said that’s a completely different story and a lot closer to wolfy

people usually end up scumreading me as town until i say something goofy enough to be widely townread for 3 seconds then i go back to the null pile

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Not Host Jeopardy

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Answers are due 30 minutes from now (xx:30 good, xx:31 bad)
Other Notes: Like Host Jeopardy, except it’s actually a 30 minute event and not a 2 hour event.

How to Play:

• We asked our hosts (@Geyde, @Chloe, @notblackorwhite, @Arete, @Ruby, and @lilith – Lumi is not included) to submit embarassing facts about themselves.
  • Your goal is to guess which facts are associated with each host.
  • Some adjustments may have been made to formatting or phrasing.
  • Not all hosts necessarily submitted the same number of secrets.
  • The correct answers will be revealed after the event.

How to Join:

• Submit your answers in your role PM or to Arete via Discord. Do not just DM them to FAMHost. Do not DM them exclusively to non-Arete hosts. If you do not follow these instructions I may miss your submission!
  • Answers should be formatted in an ordered list, without numbers, just the names of the hosts. For instance, if you think Secret #1 was submitted by Andrew, Secret #2 was submitted by Beatrice, and Secret #3 was submitted by Clement, you would submit:

Andrew
Beatrice
Clement

The secrets:

1. This host has intentionally taken actions that harmed their team’s chances of winning during a high-level competition, and doesn’t regret it.
  2. This host broke into a private school they never attended in the middle of the night.
  3. This host once walked through airport security wearing 3d glasses, got stopped and asked what they were, and was so tired they only said “3D glasses obviously” and pushed them up.
  4. This host has won every ice cream eating contest they have entered.
  5. This host had to sell their car for scrap just to pay the mechanic bill on the middle of a cross-country road trip.
  6. This hosts cannot sleep without holding three separate pillows in their arms.
  7. A cult survivor has seriously expressed concern that this host is in a cult.
  8. This host has gotten into a knife fight.
  9. This host has won a rap contest.
  10. This host has knowingly touched and eaten a fruit they are allergic to, despite the downsides.
  11. This host thought the hazard lights button in a car was an eject button until they were learning how to drive.
  12. During a fight scene in a theatre performance they were in, this host hit the lead actor in the face hard enough to leave a bruise (this is not supposed to happen).
  13. This host lost 5 figures worth of college scholarships because they missed a form deadline by 1 day.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

1 Like

I want baked ziti

/In @FAMHost

i am 20 posts away from the topposter

okkk i cant say much against this but you ball i guess

Wait…

1 Like

ASTERISKS

i cant join this, idk the hosts enough

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Me when the fight-or-flight mode kicks in.

Nice an even I can’t join, mods hate me

seconding this; im p sure every mash wc ive seen/been in has had an event ping channel and religiously spam for it

LMAOO oh my goddd

can i do what

ok nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have to sleep now
gl Mets

1 Like

You didn’t even read it first!

1 Like