FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

oh wind was supposed to be random right?

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

2 Likes

I think this is the reason that gives me confidence in my belief. If hazard was mafia compared to me town hazard would have taken noticed that i wasnt for mafia killing and not in the day they would have done it the first chance they could have gotten and not me speaking. So i believe they are town for now. Cus ir happening three times in a row where they are mafia and im town with me is just funny.

yeah its weird. thats why i doubted it was a real thing and thought it was wagon bomb

1 Like

yeah didnt she later say she thought she picked based off the event

wind claimed she picked wazza for the event, which ashlyn found
but the event post says its completely random

Read some of his later posts too.
He was corrected by others. (It was probably not his own ability. )

1 Like

perhaps. give me a sec tho

i wonder if there is a wolf modposter role

1 Like

It says randomly though?

Ah yeah it does, I’m reading while walking, sorry
Yeah then I think we’re fucked
The reason why is because even if I pick 6 players I believe are town to vote me, if my reads are decently accurate, it gives wolves more vote weight outside of me. I’m assuming you guys want to get my alignment without flipping me, at least today, and that means the 6 players voting me can’t use their votes to follow their own reads. And I don’t really like that, but it’s just gonna depend on everyone’s priorities.

Was this activated by someone’s ability or an event prize, btw, or was it just a random announcement?

…yeah thanks marluna

1 Like

yeah, thats a valid take
idk i iso’d tutuu after flip last night while sleep deprived and on mobile and thought it looked more like opportunistic pushing since tutuu wasnt really on the menu for lunch yet, and, like, really, how much credit would you get for bussing a lowposter d1 in an 82-person mash, yk? … that being said, tutuu also engaged in theater with leafia, so it’s possible.

does someone have an alive player list

on standby

I only know who one of those is weh

imma wake up tomorrow and see the GMs laughing at me
gl next ita round aim well :pray:t4:

yeah if wind flips wolf here i will lock atlas v

atlas researched this after me and others pointed it out it was supposed to be random but were too lazy to pursue it further right away

1 Like

actually holdon

wind said she misread it during a day it could be corrected; when jane said as much
i only saw the quote about it

Did he claim a redcheck on Wwa?

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
19 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
6 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
4 Artemis Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jinrou Manny
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Magnus Apocryphal
1 gori Artemis
1 Gocj Ashlyn
1 Marluna CarrotyReaper
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
26 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
5 Unrecognized Brakuren (for Cape90), Stick (for Italy), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (19): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
Marluxion (6): Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
Artemis (4): Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jinrou (1): Manny
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
gori (1): Artemis
Gocj (1): Ashlyn
Marluna (1): CarrotyReaper
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): Brakuren
Italy (1): Stick
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (26): Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

I don’t think it makes much sense as an opportunistic push because of the lack of follow-through and the fact that it was on a target that wasn’t being discussed at all. I would expect an opportunistic push to be on someone like ash4fun, for example.