FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

oh i think she tmied brad villa already

like lets be fair to brad

he is out of it after last mash

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Actually grabbing a midnight snack and lurk a bit

I think I was really high energy in Halloween mash.

Nah. It’s kork or jarek

Mafia tends to tell this more on pure wagons to be honest.

I’m allowed my opinion ty

Not Host Jeopardy - RESULTS

Three different players submitted guesses that were literally just “Arete.” I regret to inform you that the event description was non-misleading.

The average (mean) event score was 3.47. The lowest score was 1. One person got more than half the questions right.

Question #1 had the most correct answers. Literally no one correctly answered Question #11.

1. This host has intentionally taken actions that harmed their team’s chances of winning during a high-level competition, and doesn’t regret it.
Correct answer...

Arete!

Host-provided context

I was timekeeping for my team during a major high school Mock Trial competition. The other team’s timekeeper fucked up their math in a way that hurt their side, and I pointed out the error.

1. This host broke into a private school they never attended in the middle of the night.
Correct answer...

notblackorwhite!

Host-provided context

A friend (let’s say A) lived 2 minutes down the street, and a few times with that friend and one of their friends (R), R demonstrated that he was capable of getting the door to the groundskeepers workshop open. We left a note one time that said ‘Your lock sucks’, and shortly afterwards there was a chain link fence put up around the school grounds :grimacing:

1. This host once walked through airport security wearing 3d glasses, got stopped and asked what they were, and was so tired they only said “3D glasses obviously” and pushed them up.
Correct answer...

Ruby!

Host-provided context

She still has them to this day on her desk and those glasses have been across the countrys of canada and the usa.

1. This host has won every ice cream eating contest they have entered.
Correct answer...

Ruby!

Host-provided context

ME I have won two which like it’s still 100% both had me having a bloody nose right before and everyone else dropping cause they didn’t want me to feel bad but hey got to use that Unique advantage

1. This host had to sell their car for scrap just to pay the mechanic bill on the middle of a cross-country road trip.
Correct answer...

notblackorwhite!

Host-provided context

It was my friend’s car, and we drove from Florida to Kansas to Idaho to Indiana to Wisconsin to New York before the car finally gave out all the way up in Lake Placid (I’m skipping many destinations along the way).

1. This host cannot sleep without holding three separate pillows in their arms.
Correct answer...

lilith!

Host-provided context

lilith also submitted “I got commissioned to make minecraft anime texture packs” but I (Arete) missed it ;;-;;

1. A cult survivor has seriously expressed concern that this host is in a cult.
Correct answer...

Arete!

Host-provided context

my “I am not in a cult” t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by my “I am not in a cult” t-shirt

1. This host has gotten into a knife fight.
Correct answer...

Geyde!

1. This host has won a rap contest.
Correct answer...

Chloe!

Host-provided context

It was in 5th grade at our school’s annual talent show, which had a “rap contest” at the end where kids rapped about something they learned. Evolution is the way the monkeys have a revolution.

1. This host has knowingly touched and eaten a fruit they are allergic to, despite the downsides.
Correct answer...

Ruby!

Host-provided context

I up till a couple years back was badly allergic to pumpkins which are fruit as google says and got really bad hives across my body when I ate or touched them but with the time of year of my birthday and my favorite pie being pumpkin I just grabbed it anyway.

1. This host thought the hazard lights button in a car was an eject button until they were learning how to drive.
Correct answer...

Chloe!

Host-provided context

my mom’s friend told me that so i wouldnt press it when i was like 10

1. During a fight scene in a theatre performance they were in, this host hit the lead actor in the face hard enough to leave a bruise (this is not supposed to happen).
Correct answer...

Geyde!

1. This host lost 5 figures worth of college scholarships because they missed a form deadline by 1 day.
Correct answer...

notblackorwhite!

Host-provided context

my friend told me the wrong withdrawal date for a class, and I had stopped going to it/missed exams by the time I realized. There was nothing I could do to recover the class, and lost my scholarship because of my grade in that single class.

Prizes will be sent shortly.

We’re not talking about mafia in general we’re tlaking about Leafia

1 Like

Can you read then

1 Like

Makes sense
it’s the british essence

…i can sorta kinda read jarek?

ive never played with kork sans fam3 when they died as w and i also never saw any of their posts

i would pick jarek/ashlyn there

1 Like

College professor hungover but on caffeine

Korkd a low poster, i town read them tho

Why no kork

Ty

ashlyn also townreads magnus

1 Like

No thoughts would kill both.

i havent read a single kork post to comment on kork