FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

for anyone doubting their katze townread

Here’s a game tutuu and I just wolfed in together, 48hr popcorn turbo where tutuu got shot super early so a very easy read, like a 40 post iso:

This is, uh, very unnatural partner treatment.

I wouldn’t take this as indicative of tutuu’s skill cap, this was right after they had just finished a stressful wolfgame and they were trying to take it super easy, but I don’t think tutuu is the greatest at unpairing

Which is why I call Leafia why tutuu need to have same treatment with LittleLee as slanker at that time with April Showers Reconstructed.

Leafia says Tutuu is on entire different league compared to LittleLee. Yes that’s obvious but that’s not what I implied.

when you die can you vote for the events i submit to specchat

1 Like

this list is like 90% women
what a decision

Nice rhyme…

Holy shit not that bit again pls

1 Like

Tutuu is a precious soul.

style is an entirely irrelevant suffix here not a noun being modified “they are acting normalstyle

1 Like

In particular tutuu had a super unnatural persistent read on me that was very TMI-based, and was a large part of what got them shot in the first place. Their first game-related post was “gut says May wolf” and they just kept making up weird justifications for why my Mindset was Wolfy, in much the same way they did to call me towny here. I think tutuu, when not trying, at least, tends to get pretty TMI-y

@magnus cmere please.

i wanna see magnus case some higher profile players

but i wont be awake for it so.

This is nothing new.

1 Like

i’ll be around during ita2, i think
i’ll just try to facilitate

I konw just the Demon for this!

1 Like

Let’s kill Artemis and Alexandra.

There’s plenty of both anyways.

brad respexts women