FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Btw if there is no other admin post is it right to assume that the first admin post was something an wolf ability did?

It also just seems, like, not worth. Like one of them is gonna die eventually no?

Wdym admin post?

No admin post as in the rest of the game

What do you mean? Do you mean if the ability didn’t repeat? We have the same deal with Marl today, 8 votes and we get an alignment check

There is a new 6 wagon peek on Marluxion

Am I dead yet? No? damn

8?

You know what

I’ll reread all of your posts when I’m at my desktop tomorrow I am self admittedly grumpy because this fuckin three year old goose will not go to sleep and I want to go to sleep badly

1 Like

Misspoke

I have a question would the admins choose an wolf for this uh event? Id say no

Unless completely random which it doesnt seem like

Admin choice is generally rare in this kind of forum mafia game, it’s probably iether completely random or a player is choosing them

sry to hear that. i hope its clear im trying to be fair even if i might be doing a poor job lol

if you’re a villager i suspect the way you post on this account is just not something i can easily find as town.

but… meh. i just finished dinner (yes it is 2am. i am aware.) so im gonna try to lay down in a bit.

i think ultimately nothing has been enough to convince me ur town but… meh, i kinda don’t want you shot anymore

not a townread moreso a…

i dunno ill call it a peace treaty lmao. if people decide to shoot you while im asleep then oops but i think i want alexandra dead significantly more than you

kinda think zug/someone might contain a wolf but this is for somewhat unfounded reasons

1 Like

Because wind got wagoned soon after he claimed king if im not wrong

This isn’t BotC, mods interfering with the game, even to balance it out/extend it, is considered extremely undesirable

real
i have yet to eat

mkp?

You

Nah I trust Wazza