FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

TRUEAND BASED

I mean, I did something socially “wrong”, I said something that unintentionally came across as rude. Person I said something rude has the right to be proportionally annoyed. I get mildly annoyed when somebody says something that comes across as rude to me also. However I don’t think doing something socially wrong is doing something morally wrong and I think it’s also the responsibility of the person receiving the message to understand that tone is just tone and not to make a disproportionate deal of it.

Misunderstandings of this sort are an consequence of interacting with people. Understanding that they happen and not holding too much grief about it on either side is an essential skill in this department. I’m not going to spend my life feeling guilty for something I can’t control, because there is no purpose to guilt except as motive to correct a given behaviour, and I am already doing all that I can to correct it.

I will also drop the subject now

1 Like

but I don’t feel super good right now, so I’m even more lost

it’s ok but i am town nya

How so, what makes Insomnia interesting to you?

Window 2 is at 5 am for me which is unfortunate

nutella why did u like this post LOL nya

are u wolf claiming :curtain:

1 Like

Neighborhood

you are correct, and also correct in my assumption that i knew who it was

I remember having bad reasons to TR crazynuto

But the rest can go

From what I understand, it’s usually categories, and you shoot anyone in the lowest category where there’s at least one person alive.

1 shot per day barringh extra mech etc

1 shot per day

oh ok, i remember gira said ur town and i should maybe just sheep that nya

1 Like

You’re cute

ya hang on

What does this mean

Just not as cute as geodude

Nay. Discerning who was evil was not easy.
However, these people, I scumread based on D1 wagons. Hopped on late; hopped on Achro over tutuu; hopped a lot with no reason. These are, my reason to scumread 'em.

I realize, it is not enough to want them to die.
However, it is enough, to not care whether they live or die.

Anyone else not mentioned, I care even less about. However, the fifteen I mentioned, I try to give my attention to them.

You should have asked in there :wowee: