FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

you know you never really had a chance

Flies keep getting into my room and I’m becoming more and more of a cat trying to get them

I’m envisioning a world where they’re around and just sheep you on Tutuu and we never consider them again.

Probably 50/50 tbh.

yuhh do i just like a random post of urs… say something funny

1 Like

I am the living embodiment of chance

probably you can choose to use your ability, when you are not supposed so.
and I guess action limiting other actions won’t limit using items.

I really don’t see how else my ability would be useful. (except confirming myself, that I has this ability.)

Febreeze

something funny

1 Like

Nya on mobile atm so can’t pull up quotes but the way he described my progression on insomnia yesterday seemed intentionally misrepresentative of my actual progression + idk why he was ISOing/semi-casing/wanting thoughts on a rando low poster like 30 seconds before eod1 deadline I really don’t think that was villagery behaviour lol. Seemed more like he didn’t know what to say so he started engaging in busy work

The actual non-intensive method is just to turn off my lights and then turn on the hall lights and they walk right out. Or rather fly. We don’t have febreeze in the house because my dad hates scents

damnit i wanted you to say that to me :(

…have you tried having the mech i have on jail

meh

i feel like their eod was just like

idk what they were doing

its so out of touch it can be a villager for sure but this guys like the most obv villa itg in most of his mashes nyaa

… but theres unscented febreeze?

You’re right! I forgot that.

Bomb the room with so much febreeze that the flies choak and die

I also have a super like btw. I dont really wanna use it cause i am scared i’ll give it to the wrong person lol.
I didnt think they were actually gonna be a scary thing

i, in fact, have not! ill try that next time, my bad.

1 Like

And we don’t have it.

1 Like

now I basically cant smell so it doesnt effect me but still