FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Magnus

I’m not even saying it’s AI, although it favors indicating they’re mafia, that’s just… not-Magnus like lol

…i kindaaa dont want to make this call but

neut?

I actively don’t care if someone is a 3p or mafia, both is the same to me here unless they claim

It is official art from Mahjong Soul “a blend of cute appealing anime girls with classical Japanese mahjong” (their tagline)

1 Like

hahahahahahahaha

Nya

Anyways magnus wagon

…And mahjong

1 Like

Good enough target not shooting u then

Im all here for it ngl

Oh god magnus…

i kinda feel bad because Magnus did the ally thing with me (i think) which could lead to my demise but it would be quite humorous

Also fyi, I was hesitant because I thought if Wind was confirmed, they’d just get silent-vigged, I was very tempted to wait until after the first ITA phase to claim it because I felt like a silent-vig would be ITA phase only and would be used straight away like it has been in other mashes.

Then I just kinda thought about it for a second, realised that mafia would probably know Wind is outed as Town, so then I claimed it

I was also in work at the time and was rushing lol

1 Like

Mmmm a 1/1 character for mafia seems weird. Theres a chance you could have been scape goated if the ally was real

W on v ngl

I’m definitely not but I absolutely achnowledge that I’m simply not going to take this game seriously so you can kill me, but when I flip town don’t be suprised either. I’m giving you permission to kill me, but I’m not giving you forgiveness for being wrong.

if i die remember that 90% of atlas stop accepting weird mysterious deals with no context before she joins the scumteam

1 Like

if magnus loverized me so be it

1 Like
Anime girl images

This one is better.

Still not great. But better