FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

handshake emoji

1 Like

fair

Ok maybe

yeah but one who doesnt play often and ive never rly played with them so no personal meta there

@may said >rand w, so theyre in my poe

i havent loved their posts either

iirc tris did a couple of very wolfy things but I have to check my notes to remember what they were, it was probably vote stuff
I interacted directly with meuh and I thought they felt decently comfortable in the game

what does this mean

From your point of view, who else would be guilty of association and clears them who suspect Artemis.

if Artemis does flip W. It’s speculated that Daeron is W too, at least that’s Gocj said.

kat = :cat:
what do you not understand

Hmm

who do you mean owo, me owo?

i think it was probably the stick post into “whatever” and then she voted stick?

1 Like

ok @katze consider that you know and I know that I have the potential as wolf to push that lynch off of tutuu. that situation was perfect for an agent of chaos, which is quite literally me, and despite that I was the one who was insisting we remain with the designated lynch for once

you should be able to hardclear me off of that

Yeah maybe it was that

it just makes me giggle u are lowercase cat

1 Like

frostwolf mildly wolfy but not wolfy pop-in like pandora owo

2 Likes

thats a lot more than a paper cut! i thought it was gonna be like 2

Daeron can you explain what you targeted SPF with (vaguely)?

italy / tris are my TAP SHATS. but tris is more for a silly reason + sheeping catbae. tris seems really lhf-y, and from that angle players that say “oh no! catbae is dead” when catbae has wolfread them seems a bit disingenuous / LAMIST-y

2 Likes

this doesnt make any sense logically but you sound confident in it so i believe you

Yes you when you said it as your first post