FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I have no read mera’s iso, and only have read what they recently boated and I can say with 99.8% confidence, that they are town

elaborate?

Who says he wants to waste ITAs on me for certain? It was literally announced that I was poisoned at SoD. Who’s to say he didn just see that and made that remark to sound villagery or that his wolfmate didn’t poison me?

Hey as a follow up in exchange for like maybe considering he could be ill do you a solid in return - I didn’t poison creature BUUUUUT

For a moment I thought you said you were gonna turbo yourself

1 Like

you will not gaslight me feline

i don’t disagree that he’s been iffy, i don’t think he’s in his wolfmeta yet

i felt like kiiruma had a few towny moments but there was one thing that felt vaguely tmi-ish

lemme see if i can find

I wouldn’t let Two-Face anywhere near an acting leadership role. He’d flip a coin to decide whether to raise or raze his nation.

2 Likes

you voted me or something yesterady therefore i have approximately 0% confidence in your reads

name one game you’ve correctly wolfread me in lol

If y’all are so paranoid of Achro just ita him lol

I love reading Leafia’s posts because they sound so detached from reality sometimes

1 Like

that doesnt matter

1 Like

His vote on me at eod for not leading was such bullshit lmao. I didnt lead during last years fam early either.

2 Likes

question mark?

we’ve only played like 6 games together in our entire career

that’s dumb when i haven’t seen a single case on him owo

why is kiiruma iffy? i liked a post he made today but i lowkey dont remember why

do you think kii wanted to be a hero?