FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

THE ARTEMIS WAGON SUCKS, MARL CLAIMED TO HAVE DAMAGED HER LAST NIGHT, RESOLVE HER IN ITAS IF YOU REALLY WANNA RESOLVE HER

The only wolfgame of his iā€™ve seen, he wasnā€™t as hyper trying to push villas and he also bussed, but he was KP in that one, so he had to. As a dispensable role idk how heā€™d play

I dont like the targets he focused on and the points he had seemed weak, so thatā€™s on the wolfier side, I guess

I thought her EoD progression lined up with a wolf bussing Tutuu, is my major concern.

Idk I think Hippo actually has a valid point

??? Is there other of thise

i dont feel particularly weirded out by this tbh

Indeed there is

I think it would be in most cases but Iā€™ve seen hippo post along these lines multiple times as town

That was two + years ago though

yes.

if silliness ever becomes a crime in this game kill me immediately owo

Ofc they kinda have but that part of the post seems like self aware wolf

Youā€™re the one wolfreading me due to something that isnā€™t AI and youā€™re just wrong. If I was a wolf at this point, why would I even be here? Iā€™m always dying at EoD after all.

dont stress about the wagon yet, its wayyyy too early to give a shit tbh and its not a bad idea to have ita targets as wagons so the slank villas can see the votes and just shoot and dip

case it for me?

I think you die before silliness becomes a crime

• says a dead corpse /j
1 Like

My entire town game looks like a self-aware wolf, who am I to judge lol

its gonna resolve in an hour anyway then

1 Like

Ok this is last years FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs - #3 by Dark_Joycat

i mean tbf wagons early in the day of a mash usually just indicate to people where to shoot owo

i think this game is plurality only so wagoning rn doesnā€™t matter