FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I think tutuu was distancing a little bit in maybe the first half of the day, but he was getting wolfreads immediately from his entrance so I would not be surprised if he got bussed by a number of partners.

1 Like

can u talk to me about neil?

YEAH

I think luxy town

1 Like

Consider the fact that Iā€™d want to limit my spew as I tend to spew my teammates a lot as a wolf.

And how would I even know if itā€™s fake or not? If I survive without being healed, Iā€™m going to call this TMI that the poison was fake.

1 Like

Canā€™t remember why actually and it shouldnā€™t be in there.

:polidab:

yuh

I think it was just me getting appealed to and accepting it.

Carbonated definitely, slanktai Iā€™m not as sure about. Carbonatedā€™s panic feels incredibly genuine, while slanktaiā€™s mindset seems more resigned, and I could see them doing that to bait this exact read out, given the state they seemed to be in.

I so wanna say that or w/w

Nya

I can confirm I have been given a extra cookie

I have no read flips or anything yet, will do in moments

I can also confirm that I was NOT the one to get feedback on windward

1 Like

UNVOTE

I think I was the first one who mentioned possibly fake poison lol
Apo is very likely town tho

holy shit neutral cookie vendor

The woman to man ratio in bradā€™s villa list seems legit

4 Likes

Leafia not realizing that my brain goes brrr in terms of thinking of possibilities

To be clear, I donā€™t think this is town indicative on its own, but I think if a wolf was panicked at EoD they would do their best to avoid looking bad without benefit, and with the wagons so far apart I donā€™t think carbonatedā€™s vote fits that.

why am i not there :joy_cat: