FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I was trying to fact check something but

@Jinrou I vividly recall Catbae saying not to clear you if SPF flips red so that doesn’t jive with you saying you had her as V. Is there a detailed progression on her somewhere you can point to?

Objectively you cannot say your play is towny or townsiding when you A. Lolcatted with 3p claims B. Loudly screamed to lunch Ash4fun whom Catbae and others were calling town while the wolf KP wagon was gaining steam. Like shit happens and maybe UL I guess?

If Manny flips W then OK but I’m doubting he does.

id say any non-leafia shots on achro are outing but if hes mafia then theyre actually gods and im bad at mafia

2 Likes

Yup. Go ahead and shoot me if you want i dont care man lol

This is a bad post

Man can be a tired town, he just got done wolfing for two weeks.

wtf does this mean?

Walter

3 Likes

Real

KATZE SHOT LIST KATZE SHOT LIST KATZE SHOT LIST

simp

did spf flip red?

Updated shot list

Top prios

Alexandra
Manny
Jail
Kiiruma

Second options
Artemis (got stabbed already)
Amelia
Hipo

Suggestions
Jake by Achro (I dont have a case for them and havent heard one)

Achro Apo by Leafie (Achro from the iso + yesterday’s vote seems fine, no case on apoc)

I have cape as town from their early game yesterday but yeah if he shoots me feel free to murder the fuck put of him lol

Don’t see how. Wazza flipping green makes life simple and I cannot be arsed to deal with the wifom implications of them flipping something else

List doesn’t have italy or tris. TERRIBLE

last I checked god does not condemn death by bullets but they do condemn death by axes and stuff

It is incredibly hilarious

Because imagine being that wrong

I don’t know what a super like is

I have a day action I can use every day but I forgot to use it because it didn’t seem that useful

THANK YOU

derps doesnt claim neut anymore @katze