FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

The person I am voting

Sheā€™s saying itā€™s me because I didnā€™t claim my role after she targeted me and found something about it out.

which is who?

Thereā€™s someone on Mafia Universe named Apo and I donā€™t like to be confused with him.

Thatā€™s not my only reason for wolfreading him you know.

Did yā€™all not see my first post?

you have a honest to god red check on that

@katze This post is decent and I donā€™t actively wolfread pandora off it, and also has her claim

o thats useless info cuz ur obv villa but ok

sure if you believe her she can live

youā€™re still in wolfrange. You still have that weird thing with zug thatā€™s unexplained. Or if you explained it, I missed it.

I wouldnā€™t shoot jinrou. not in this ita sess at least.

If youā€™re scared of him just donā€™t listen to him and thatā€™s that itā€™s that easy.

Please

Enlighten me then

you said gira said ā€œnot to clear jin if spf flips redā€

spf didnt flip yet, so why mention it?

reading back in this forum is hard and itā€™s a mash

Updated shot list by me

Top prios (in order maybe)

Jake
Artemis (got stabbed already)
Kiiruma
Alexandra
Jail

Manny (this is a personal one, case is in my iso)

Second options

Amelia
Hipo

Hereā€™s the post in question

OKAY BITCHES ITS ME, ITS YOUR BOY ACHRO. 2023 BEST PLAYER AND MURDERER THE FUCK PUT OF WOLVES TO THE TUNE OF 0 LOSSES LAST YEAR. I HAVENT LOST AS TOWN ON FOL SINCE 2022 SO TIME TO FQLL IN LINE

SHOT LIST. ORDERED. YOU DONT ASK QUESTIONS CAUSE DADDY DONT GOT WIM FOR THAT. GOT A PROBLRM SHOOT ME AND FUCK AROIND AND FIND OUT

TOP PRIORITY IN ORDER
KIIRUMA

REASON: I OWNED THIS MOTHER FLUFFER ONCE DAY 1 AND HIS VOTE ON ME WAS BULLSHIT

JAKE

REASON: JAKE AS TOWN IS A CERTIFIED WEIRD BUT FUN DUDE. I REMEMBER 0 POSTS. ALSO I VIBE WITH LUXY OR WHATEVER THE NAME IS

THOSE ARE THE 2 I WANT. LISTEN TO KATZE FOR THE REST BUT NOT ARTEMIS. THEIR DEFENSE OF ME YESTERDAY FELT NUANCED. GET VETOED

2 Likes

I have said several times I am hiding information because I have not claimed any part of my role that is not pertinent.

They had d1 and today. Didnā€™t really like their omgus of you tbh, seemed fake. Also moved on from it awfully fast

ty

Why didnt that bold wth