FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Do we have a shot list yet

Et tu, brute?
Scumreading me since I wanted your head?

If youā€™re gonna say Iā€™m your top murder list then honestly youā€™re gonna make me reconsider my reconsidering.

Also to be more clear, this isnā€™t simply, ā€œthey are hiding info, Iā€™m well aware they claimed a conditionā€, I just know their ability is strong, and being a conditional miller doesnt really look good for them

this is torture

do we have to follow some list or can I just shoot whoever I want

can achro be a wolf if heā€™s wrong there?

Yeah but in this case whoever makes a hero shot wonā€™t even kill their target anyway so itā€™s a bit stupid
I mean ngl I was gonna try a hero shot but I will likely just shoot a name on the shotlist because I changed my mind on some of the shots I wanted and now I donā€™t particularly want to think
Plus Iā€™m like half asleep but trying to stay up another half hour so I can shoot and ignore ITAs for the rest of the day

i am on my phone
iā€™ll try to make a big mech post like 15m from itaā€™s then shut up and only keep track of shot lists

booooOOooooOoOoooOOoo sellout

Please follow the shotlist, it increases our chances of actually killing people

Go ahead dont care lol. Your post to vote me was grade a horseshit my friend

Kiiruma please claim what you did last night/who you visited or youā€™re probably getting added to the shotlist

let me finish my math and then eat some food then I will be here to post

Reminder that critical hits do exist and that you can in fact be instantly killed

Why are you tunneling me if you know I have a strong ability?

That gives me more reason to not want to say anything about it, right?

btw one extra piece of info

I have two superlikes today

oh boy time to kill the town vig

1 Like

I donā€™t know why

I feel you but GocJ is almost certainly a Villa.