please rephrase

JINROU

D:

Thia is why i asked katze nya

On god?

2 Likes

i think youā€™re wolf sorry

I am back for a short while
@Memekingpizza hey. So the reasoning why you out people in a guild was ā€œbecause you could?ā€

i recognize 0 of these names which makes me think theyā€™re lowposters which kinda gives me the ick
but also i have ignored 80% of the thread so could be wrong

We were taking turns making a shotlist by taking 3 names off the player list and tagging our top townread to repeat the process

im not tunneling u

im accepting boobs tunnel on you

Achro wolfreads Kiiruma and Jake is completely non alignment indicative and will never be alignment indicative

1 Like

brad

LMAO

I didnā€™t say you are a wolf, lmao

@Achromatic if youā€™re good, Iā€™d understand you being annoyed at my logic.
Last night it was between 2 wagons, yourself and Tutuu.
At the time I was fairly neutral on Tutuu but I was slightly pinged by you because I know youā€™re a good player and Iā€™d seen less than Iā€™d want to (And your reads felt kinda fake too, tbh)

It might not be a reason you like but it was my genuine reason behind things.
I hate to say it but if I was a wolf in that position with Tutuu looking like he was going over, in what world do I throw away all of the cred Iā€™d built up the first day?

My ability is confirmable, my passive can already be confirmed. Iā€™m only saying my passive thing rn because I want to avoid interacting with things that could get me anti-claimed as much as possible. Leafia and Catbae were the 2 people who superliked me, is there any counter to this claim by anybody?

Tutuuā€™s flip seems to incentivise grouping likes on a player. My ability literally tells me who has done that if they tried to do it to me.

Jinrou/Jake would be my preferred shots

Maybe Italy

AHAHAHAHAHA

sure nutella

wait whend bionic get there @stick liked bionic

Hello why isaman getting credit for the tunnel

Announcement

The first ITA session will begin shortly. Reminders:

• No automatic VCs will be posted during ITA windows. The hammer tool will still work, but it may be laggy, and dead players will not be removed until the end of the ITA window.
  • No actions will be processed during ITA windows unless they explicitly say they can be used during that time. This includes Super Likes, event submissions, etc.
  • The hosts will most likely not be answering questions during ITA windows.
1 Like