FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Proud Acro defender since the beginning

Wow you’re good at mafia!

i was hardconfirmed role in the game that would make leafia instantly lose if voted out

leafia still voted for me 5 phases straight

Statistically speaking it’s categorically better for this stage of the game, since Town handily outnumbers Mafia.

For anyone who shot a villager, they can feel guilty if they’re town.

1 Like

:laughing:

@katze @bystander @Creature

sorry this is so funny to me

Still amazed ya’ll got Leafia because I had them as a townread.

no see but like thats also my problem. i know that im lacking from how i normally can play but i cant rlly muster up the ability to produce more here because i feel such a disconnect? maybe i have FoL related depression. LOL. i dont htink its wrong to not townread me here becuase i dont feel that towny but i dont think im wolfy here either. so i dunno

thats nice

so thats 3 pelts i am good with that

Cape died to the shot right before then, I think?

again playing with new ppl usually low posting also is a wolf tell or a warning sign, specially in mashes

I kinda thought leafia was townie if I ignored the poison mech shit, but I also didn’t care to say anything because with them dead, as either Mafia or town, my win chance goes up

Nonsense rant I don’t actually endorse:

You fuckers need to stop saying “rand!town” and “rand town” for GREATER THAN rand town, that makes no fucking sense, things can be “greater htan rand” or “less than rand” or “equals rand” and I hear all of these used all the time, you have to specify HOW you’re comparing it to rand, otherwise that’s nonsense!! That’s no sense!!! It’d be one thing to abbreviate like this if nobody ever said something was “=rand” but they DO say that so it’s AMBIGUOUS and I can’t read any of oyur POSTS

wow i’m so glad you noticed owo!

yeah i see it.

i dont think its enough for me to say theyre lock town.

im fine giving them some more time but i expect them to get shat soon

? ?huh

Erm I’m not seeing any mention of Tilted Towers…

(Oh right that lol)

mhm i was second to last

1 Like

Ok?