FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I am not going to stop defending myself against what I perceive as an inaccurate and unreasonable push when not doing so means I am at risk of dying today.

I am trying to avoid making this personal, I failed to do that earlier and it was my fault, but from a game perspective I think leaving this alone would make things worse.

dont forget, you’re here forever

1 Like

ehh anyways regardless i think thats a decent catch/observation from gocj; but i also dc enough to see if hazard did read kiiruma

last time i played with ephemera (was a game with achro apoc batman on mu)

i townlocked ephemera really really hard and said they are as villagery as my role pm lol

Someone recruit me to the Communists!!!

2 Likes

on the bright side ITAs are more accurate on average!

my hostread is that theres probably at least a wolf dayvig still, but idexpect it to be gated after ita1, so idk why its not fired

1 Like

Welcome aboard brother (non gendered)

ty

im retired owo

1 Like

NEIL WHY ARE YOU LIKING ALL OF MY POSTS

2 Likes

Damn what a team
What do you think of may?

Yes I mean stop with the personal attacks.

communism killed my grandma

1 Like

i killed neils grandma

See you in anni

i was actually trying that game owo

retired from towning? wolfclaim?

I’m not pressuring u to do anything, u don’t have to claim anything it’s literally only an extension on my wolf read that already existed

I already know your role is strong, and now Mafia do if u are town, but I don’t believe u are town, and ur handling of me reeks

I’m not really interested in expanded on my thoughts if, if people want to vote me, so be it, if they don’t, I won’t lose sleep

But stop making this as if I’m wolf reading simply because you don’t play to how I expect, which is silly, because that’s usually how most accusations start, “player x is doing a wolfy thing”, and u just respond with, “I don’t have to play the way u want me to”

Like ok?

Hi communism

3 Likes