FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Before or after sod

Are you lying rn?

what are you trying to say

You lost the i trust your reads privilege

oh artemis is the miller claim owo

cool owo

VOTE: artemis

Katze was the person who gave me this title. Therefore, Katze has bought my love.

1 Like

Ya Catbae can be like that sometimes, but they will tell u their wolf game is awful

I want it on the record that I said Jinrou because katze was literally posting shotlists with Jinroy first and Iā€™ve been sheeping katze all day, and also I was only saying it was stupid to shoot Leafia before Kiiruma admitted the poison was fake/flipped

Damn gg

I donā€™t have any part of my role that is useful to out right now beyond what I already have.

1 Like

assumedly she wouldnā€™t just be a miller without abilities, mhm

No thatā€™s not possible with my info

1 Like

its the 2 posts together

i was fairly confident on achro v pre flips and I thought his shots made sense. Achro also said not to shoot me but May was kinda strongarming that over Achros kiiruma push

You should invent some other nickname for me Iā€™ll allow it.

Pretty much in my notepad i had like Leafie as locked town LMAO

1 Like

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I didnā€™t eat before SoD but I ate after. I grabbed dinner and brought it to my computer to keep playing. A sandwich and raspberries and a piece of ice cream cake

oh I meant like
Iā€™m in poe now and probably donā€™t have the time to get myself out
I can target Apo with my event reward day action, thereby dying (the SOD post says anyone who interacts with them is destroyed)
this is better than dying to ITAs

2 Likes

neil the eel

1 Like

neil the eel owo

1 Like

Hey I am not surprised tbh. i said pretty publicly when me and him first discussed i didnt like his claim or him introducing me. both felt weird as fuck to the point i was very content to see him shot today (proven by me putting his name in the sheep event XD) TBH i did kinda drop my read on him cause i thought it would have been silly for wolf kiiruma to start accusing Achro and put him back up into null but egg on my face and all that bullshit