FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

yo hazzy, thots on kii?

1 Like

all of the wolves that we have killed
feel like they were barely defended
I would look more to distill
those who wanted them ended

Ahh ya I forgot FoL was the home of shit posters, thanks for always reminding me

Yeah, you’re right. It could have just been Leafia.

I mean
I can and have! but like idk what that does since my reads don’t tend to be great and I don’t have time to post myself clear

tho

tbh sure
I will do this nya nya nya

u think i have the balls to shoot a woman ?

Read a bit up. i replied to Gocj

I’m gonna be so mad at you tbh

1 Like

I just wanted some cohesive shotlist. After the Jinrou comment I was like “FINE IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE JINROU JUST PICK ONE”

1 Like

does character in the op mean the person u are

cool nice general shade whos a swolf

grrr

grrrr

idk i was just confused because I had achro as strong v since day 1 and eod (go figure i didnt vote for achro)

and I thought his shots made sense. So i am trying to see the pov of people who like didnt want to go for kiruma etc

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I would like Alexandra shot, their slot read wolfy on the start iso

To be fair, May disagreeing with Achro’s shotlist at the time was reasonable. He was quiet most of the day, then barged in and seized forceful control to direct random shots, with people listening to him. Kiiruma’s flip alone wouldn’t have confirmed Achro, since he did the literal same thing in Popcorny; but in conjunction with Tutuu and Leafia’s flip, which was polarising, he’s fine now. That didn’t apply at the time, and May’s fine for it.

Same logic as the Leafia preflip argument, May was being reasonable using preexisting information to form a stance.

1 Like

alright hazards town

2 Likes

am i cute? u made my day when u called me cute in the invitational

In rereading EOD. I expect a full written Matt-like explanation if you did this.

It’s possible that some wolves are already playing to go deep, so who knows