FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

eepy

Vaguely. I havenā€™t analysed Sadbiā€™s slot whatsoever, and the fact they didnā€™t loudly protest their townread Creature being poisoned pinged me. Aside from that, ehh.

Remember that anybody with too many super likes can maybe be vigged by the wolves for free, we suspect the bystander role was backed up

3 Likes

Iā€™m back

why didnā€™t you save Catbae in that section?

yeah and when i have fun and call myself the math blaster i am somehow a wolf. so i need to stop having fun and act more serious

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

ā€¦iā€™m not particularly bothered by what more loudspoken people think
i claimed to have townread them but iā€™m not comfortable expressing it heavily as the feeling dropped off and others pushed her

Do you understand why the pressure is there?

wow thats it? nothing else? wtf :[

1 Like

tbf that was me just pushing up the post for the iso itself to be seen, bringing up a possible social pair considering the low post amount and the seemingly picked targets they did some reads on

Yeah but it just feels bland and trying to inflate the post, like i mentioned on the end, their playstyle steems to be ā€œfly off the radar and do some surface level reads to remember they existā€

Im not sure actually

nyaaaaaaaaaa omw to super like this

1 Like

is neil superliking my posts?

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

I assumed there was other protection so I didnā€™t want to double up. I picked latze

millium is upset at you, i think
i havent heard a better case then people disliking your reads

Force the wolves to kill me itā€™d be funny

no mine

You just keep doing you, Iā€™m ready to commit on my town read of you

May can you describe your wolf game in broad terms?

Hi back, Iā€™m Gorta. Somebodyā€™s going to claim you died during ITAs and flipped wolf. Theyā€™re lying.

1 Like

ā€¦iā€™m not afraid of it, really
wanted to wait til later to make sure but if sadbi has enough likes already
could i get three superlikes?