Im gargamel

edna = @Someone

1 Like

Movie_Gargamel
Me killing blues

1 Like

you can like otherwise if you want

1 Like

StrangerCoug plays a very mean game of Telephone Pictionary, and I love him for it.

Yes?

no I was joking lol
I alr liked it

1 Like

i dont understand the crux of your post tho lol

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
19 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
6 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
4 Artemis Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jinrou Manny
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Magnus Apocryphal
1 gori Artemis
1 Gocj Ashlyn
1 Marluna CarrotyReaper
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 Meuh Sadbi
26 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
5 Unrecognized Brakuren (for Cape90), Stick (for Italy), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (19): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
Marluxion (6): Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
Artemis (4): Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jinrou (1): Manny
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
gori (1): Artemis
Gocj (1): Ashlyn
Marluna (1): CarrotyReaper
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
Meuh (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): Brakuren
Italy (1): Stick
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (26): Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

There’s no way to anti claim it because need role name

do you want 1
i have 3

1 Like

I’m good at tone. I’m good at making posts that people think are towny individually, and I can fight my way out of corners pretty well. I’m hard to kill, usually. I feign incompetence a lot. I spent my entire last wolfgame pretending to be really sleep deprived so people would think I’m more natural.

I’m kind of bad at making my progression good and treating my partners well. Not terribly incompetent, but I tend to be way more opinionated as wolf, especially compared to my indecsivie towngame. I can’t bus. Some part of me forbids it, I always end up townreading my partners unless I’m actively forcing myself to.

I play to the people in a game, not to the spectators, and it’s usually pretty easy to tell I’m a wolf from the outside. I get super overwhelmed in mashes for this reason, but I tend to get better as the game narrows down and I can vastly improve my position by appealing to one person.

The last mash I played, I was constantly disappearing from thread to play Fakeclaim Manager, I was super involved with my entire team’s mech planning because I’d just lost FAM3 really badly because our mech sucked.

1 Like

Let me cook

uhhhhhhh they don’t do anything for me

1 Like

Nothing I just continue to hate ur responses to any suspicion on you, but clearly.people think you are radiating towniness

Anyways i put alexandra as main target for next butchery

neil you typod wolf as town

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

u dont know that unless ur mafia, again,

stfu

Fine

uhh mostly my own basis for reading edna. i cant rlly disagree with your own, idrt it matches my own opinion of ednas w game but i literally dont rememvber it LOL @may whats ur thoughts on him this game?