FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Yea me for my role

I didnā€™t see the timer donā€™t know if there was one lol. and I lost my quote so it took me longer than expected. and then the thread was closed LMAOOOO

atlas is likeā€¦ my third strongest villager

nuto i expect to flip villa but also might need to get shot anyway. jail is a shot i dont WANT but i dont DISAPPROVE of

Also if wolves dayvig me 4 mins til ITAs again a second game I WILL cry :cry:

1 Like

Uuuuh i dont like this
Sounds like something i used to do of ā€œwelp i voted wrong guys ill sheepā€ and trying to dodge responsibility

you got a typo there it is called nyafia.

1 Like

is using the superlikes ev+ for town? i feel hella lazy to use any lol

Oh right I thought you might have had TMI that tutuu scum based on ur reaction to my Achro vote

no!!! catbae!!!

1 Like

uhhhhhh maybe? objectively the correct answer is yes but idk if ive been extremely towny for my standards, but also im here for 10 dollar so ymmv anyway

@Marluxion I didnā€™t get the peek but I am still waiting to hear your reads on everyone.

fwiw this is in their townrange

1 Like

thereā€™s something about nutella that just makes my gut dislike their posting in this game lol but i have nothing substantiative to back this up with nya

1 Like

what thing?

atlas v
kat probably v for now
Achro v

Someone in the collective towncore compiles a list of general suspicions, ranks them, and posts them. Everyone else then shoots accordingly, from most wolfy to least.

What does your shot list look like then

1 Like

OK Iā€™ll take your word for it you seem to have a good grasp on the game. Who would you shoot?

Despite me having you as kind of towny

hey u are just like me, high five 10$ dollar richer buddy

1 Like