FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
19 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
6 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
4 Artemis Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jinrou Manny
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Magnus Apocryphal
1 gori Artemis
1 Gocj Ashlyn
1 Marluna CarrotyReaper
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
26 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
5 Unrecognized Brakuren (for Cape90), Stick (for Italy), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (19): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
Marluxion (6): Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
Artemis (4): Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jinrou (1): Manny
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
gori (1): Artemis
Gocj (1): Ashlyn
Marluna (1): CarrotyReaper
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): Brakuren
Italy (1): Stick
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (26): Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

brakuren kinda wolfy for not liking arlecchino and hu tao the most

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

Yeah, I feel like most people want to be in every event by virtue of events being fun. It’s not worthy of a scumread on its own.

Yeah, I sorta hate it.
You get to be safely checked by a player of your choice, due to an ability outside your control, and if they don’t claim it, you know they’re evil. Bleh.

tbh i think goris likely to be town but i kinda dont feel settled into what theyve posted so far enough to townlock them, if thats sensicble? idk. generally agree tho ^^

Hipo is next on the list (and the last i am free from this chains)

This morning I got woken up at 8AM by a fly, and I was still very tired because I went to bed at like 4. And when I was going back to sleep I managed to achieve a state where I was fully dreaming and the dream felt real but I was also simultaneously able to control what was in the dream. Like in a separate mind. And this worked for some time before I accidentally broke out of it and lost the dream

Ohh true that is also something that can be tracked, so do u know if that is the case for atlas, same to you @Brakuren

dw u are the most neil the eel seal of approval

1 Like

I was thinking the opposite. Tutuu’s push had incredibly weak reasons, which when combined by the fact that it was on a slot that was being essentially completely ignored makes me think he knew it was correct.

hi

1 Like

I am fine just putting them onto the “you are town enough for now” slot, apparently they start to become more active on d2-d3 by their word

1 Like

@windwardaway may you come here?
we have a contradiction.

1 Like

Also I specifically chose for the dream to be about the shadow hell nightmare dimension IDK what that says about me.

Thats sounds really stupid whos being scumread and whos scumreading

They are in Sweden

1 Like

i like yae miko because she’s pink and pretty

4 Likes

1 Like

tell her to fly to fam4 land

1 Like

I’m talking about people who are literally in the thread right now. I’m not linking you two by other means. I guess this is response is kinda toeny so congrats!

1 Like