FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Wow poor chloe

(tbf I met two irl but only know one super well)

wow this guys outed his bio said heā€™d say thanks with a straight face :/

Ok we finally agree on something

W/W Confirmex

Wow!

D: I canā€™t say thanks with a straight face im not straight

You might get shot at, how do you feel about that? Any reads?

Are you a cat

aww look at you getting all excited for

ā€¦

sighs deeply

1 Like

fwiw i still think nut is a likely wolf even postitaly flip

i disliked her pop in earlier calling for shots in ita session 2

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

i am a bunny

in a cosmic sense this is technically always true. but i will flip v and you will have wasted your shots and your time

Five nights at freddys
Iso edition (Hipo)

NAI but kinda true advice LMAO

Taking in mind super likes have like advantages or stuff like that (plus mafia maybe working for it), this could be wolf trying to get an early advantage while fluff posting, although could be risky with tuutuā€™s role. if its wolf have they commed?

Hindsight it was true, TMI maybe?? NAI ultimately i think since its prob a fluff post

seems like something town would be worried, unless wind confirms it comes from them in which case it looks like mafia trying to invalidate info

Ill note this for the thing above of trying to get some advantage

Kiiruma vote, this + previos posts makes me town lean this slot

And going 3 for 3 (theres like 90 prior messages im not opening that)

I cant tell if this is a meme post or real

Conclusion: Nothing much to work with, town lean imo tho

thread 2 has 11 posts jikes

townread hidden in fluff

Reaction to this post

I dont think nutella was specifically going to hang Hippo for that, kinda of an overreaction but something townie i think? i cant actually read this lmao

Conclusion: Eh they have been busy day 1, although posts they have made makes them seem townie enough to pass the Vibe check :tm: for now

Comes from town i think

Leafia commented

Hippo hasnt pushed leafia yet (tbf ive heard from other players they may have been coached)

town post i think

Little did they know

this feels NAI ultimately, since either alignment would want to protect themselves tbf

Uhh this post, while they are true it does seems like self aware uhhhhh i dont know what to think considering a lot of their posts has also been very self aware, NAI???

Provides link of previous games of town, this is townie

Conclusion: Overall i think they flip blue here, i wouldnt be surprise if otherwise tho since they dont seem to scream that much of either alignment

i also beat pokerogue classic mode today, its actually kinda fun. I havent played pokemon in like 12 years, but the roguelike is really good

2 Likes

This is simply me isoing people and giving quotes but it works for other people LMAO

Literally ur in Germany. Go to bed

no, i have insomnia

1 Like

wtf a germ?

1 Like

ā€¦flip blue?

like blue as in evil from virt or blue as in good from botc