FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

It’s leafia. She’s a bigger enigma than katze

clearly youve never listened to kat talk about their gender

1 Like

yeah and nudge nudge wink wink no one can prove that you were playing worse and distressed or didnt vote a partner out to ensure their victory

This post has the NEIL THE SEAL OF APPROVAL

1 Like

if more wolves joined they may have bee more laissez-faire about the thing, compared to less

@gocj if you wanna have alexandra shot i won’t stop you, i think they can be town and for the most part i don’t hate their reads but they’re definitely significantly less towny this game than they usually are. caveat that they don’t play here often and clearly don’t like the software.

and kinda only played this because of bribery.

realistically though the only points in their favor are just that their low wim is partially excusable and that their actually reads feel decent to me. but how they get there and the quantity of them? eh. the tutuu tr isnt great either ofc.

And by 5:00 PM, I mean 2024-06-07T21:00:00Z

idk how to read spew really, but I’ll try to do that for the flips tomorrow when I have my computer

im bored and feel left out bc I missed too much and now catching up is impossible

but I don’t really wanna do anything either

maybe I should just sleep (I’ll do that in an hour or so anyway)

1 Like

like lets take the f3 for example

wazza ensured that someone would be nominated last. that resulted in someone winning botc

I kept my ghost vote and wanted to vote on someone, but atp 2 ghosts already voted to make someone win the event

2 Likes

thats the whole point of mashes
you just read what was recently posted

I think reading into the event is angleshooting

Im currently isoing magnus and its just
???

is it? its usually normal to read into events

2 Likes

My ass is reading through it and its like alexandra but actually trying?

1 Like

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
19 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
6 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
4 Artemis Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jinrou Manny
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Magnus Apocryphal
1 gori Artemis
1 Gocj Ashlyn
1 Marluna CarrotyReaper
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
26 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
5 Unrecognized Brakuren (for Cape90), Stick (for Italy), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (19): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash
Marluxion (6): Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
Artemis (4): Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jinrou (1): Manny
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
gori (1): Artemis
Gocj (1): Ashlyn
Marluna (1): CarrotyReaper
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): Brakuren
Italy (1): Stick
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (26): Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

I’m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If you’re mean to me I WILL cry.

Yeah, given the fact that throwing is forbidden

are we sure neil would approve of this line of discussion

2 Likes

i dont have anything that says either way
ask hosts?

1 Like

It’s the same as reading into any other potential rulebreak publicly

i think magnus could flip either way, i had a read sometime in d1 that they felt like they were trying too hard to be town but idk they kinda are just doing the thing they do every game they play.

except its a mash and they dont play mashes really.

anyway eliza what are you up to.