What do you mean by that.

@Artemis

doesnt have to be super coherent

1 Like

Iā€™m working on it.

1 Like

I think tutuuā€™s reads possibly spew marcus and artemis wolf

Why were YOU, UP there?

If crazynuto is V then itā€™s almost certainly backed up. Catbae was the only(?) player eligible to be targeted by that vig yesterday, crazynuto claims he learns the method of death of people who they Super Like (if that person dies), and they specifically claim learned catbae died due to the Super Likes on him.

I donā€™t fucking know how you got this far without knowing what a Super Like is. Itā€™s just a day action. You pick a post and you send that person a Super Like. It interacts wiht or enhances some abilities. Generally positive for the receiver.

[quote=ā€œBradLand, post:8087, topic:8641, full:trueā€]

Why were YOU up THERE?

Ngl Iā€™m trying to resist the urge to call Magnus wolfy just because I dont like reading his posts.

I cannot find any clues there to anything tbh.

can you continue reading through magnus?
iā€™m heavily considering them w

I sleptā€¦ Damnit!

1 Like

Why were you scrolled up to that post

WHY were you up THERE?

they

Uh fuck i have dug myself deeper into this hole am i

2 Likes

What is your problem

i did this with the mech posts
do on

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 2 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
20 JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash, Ashlyn
6 Marluxion Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
4 Artemis Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
1 Frostwolf103 an_gorta_slanktai
1 Jinrou Manny
1 alexandra ash4fun
1 Gorta Zone_Q11
1 Magnus Apocryphal
1 gori Artemis
1 Marluna CarrotyReaper
1 Manny Jinrou
1 Sadbi Meuh
1 SilverKeith Sadbi
26 Not Voting Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang
5 Unrecognized Brakuren (for Cape90), Stick (for Italy), SilverKeith (for Name), Jane (for Leafia), Ranta (for everyone)
Raw VC for the plugin

JakeTheWolfie (20): WindwardAway, benguinedparbecue, Kanave, nutella, ElizaThePsycho, dyachei, Hallia, jail, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ari, Selkie, BradLand, Gocj, SirDerpsAlot, neil_the_eel, carbonated, Bionic, Baudib1, Ash, Ashlyn
Marluxion (6): Atlas, Frostwolf103, Daeron, May, katze, Ephemera
Artemis (4): Millium, alexandra, bystander, Creature
Frostwolf103 (1): an_gorta_slanktai
Jinrou (1): Manny
alexandra (1): ash4fun
Gorta (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Apocryphal
gori (1): Artemis
Marluna (1): CarrotyReaper
Manny (1): Jinrou
Sadbi (1): Meuh
SilverKeith (1): Sadbi
Cape90 (1): Brakuren
Italy (1): Stick
Name (1): SilverKeith
Leafia (1): Jane
everyone (1): Ranta

Not Voting (26): Achromatic, beancat, crazynuto, Dum, Garfooled, gori, Gorta, Hazardwaste, Hehehaha420blazing, Hippopablompoyeetus, JakeTheWolfie, Jarek, Kelsier, Kork, LittleLee, Lucid_Daydream, Magnus, Marluna, Marluxion, Memekingpizza, pandora, Porscha, Someone, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang

Iā€™m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If youā€™re mean to me I WILL cry.