FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

if you go to the post it has links to the flips.

Wait omg its my fakeclaim omg

holy fuck

Ah mafia does that make me non mafia? My vote was on italy a good chunk of the time

literally nobodys allowed to tinfoil achro btw. literally never. never. lock him town. right fucking now all of u.

me and catbae gave spf shit for this wolflist but idk maybe its worth exploring some more, shes a goated player

in my bones i feel like zugs d2 has been like… significantly worse than his d1. even when he went nya a lot.

1 Like

that is so fucking cool

silt in extractinator

Amelia: Someone. also should mention I take 5 less damage from itas so if ur committed to slaughtering me then actually commit lol / however i do get juicy mechanical benefits if you guys ita kill someone that i fired on as the first shot in the window, …buuuut it gives them the same ita block thing so

Apocryphal: Anybody who interacts with her D2 will be “destroyed”
Ari: Machoiser, forgot to use day action
Artemis: Claims conditional Miller

Atlas: Asked if she wanted to ally with somebody
Baudib1: Sent spf a boosted ITA

bystander: 50 damage ITA question mark

crazynuto: Learns why somebody they super liked was killed, learned catbae died to super likes
Creature: Claims they won’t die of poison?

ElizaThePsycho: 2 ITAs

Zone_Q11: Said something about rolecard being invaded

Gocj: Can redirect HP loss to another player, redirected themselves to Jinrou

JakeTheWolfie: Tried killing Brad but couldn’t because guild leader (Brad contests), ITA immune

Kiiruma: Receive likes, learn who gave them and can give a buff to one of the people who did, fake poisons one of htem

Magnus: Was asked if they’d like to ally with Atlas, Atlas didn’t learn Magnus’s name
Manny: im a doctor + vig, i heal people HP UNLESS they’re bloodied in which case i kill them, has Banned tag

Marluxion: Deals damage to people, targeted Artemis N1

Memekingpizza: Revealed members of the agenda

pandora: Saw N1 that I didn’t kill

Sadbi: Town protection who needs super likes

Wazza: Greenchecked Windward
WindwardAway: Greenchecked by Wazza
Yawn: N1 Leafia + Stick

Not comprehensive

1 Like

shrug
fair
funnily enough at this point i dont really feel super confident on it anymore but someone said if magnus flips w they want me dead so im kinda locked into defending them no matter what which is a mixture of mildly disturbing and hilarious to think about

wait what about me?

wtf happened

Eh i mean you are likely wolf for me but not for that reason, i dont think doing a v read = social pairing immideatly

There was a role themed after you. Amelia had it. They flipped if you want to see it

1 Like

Them

yea I just saw it I loved that shit

1 Like

Fuck
thanks

im very happy rn

Im actuallt curious if theres a flavor on me LMAO

wasnt i like
one of your stronger townreads before that :thonk:

*Dya- gets extra ITAs