FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

you know you never really had a chance

Flies keep getting into my room and Iā€™m becoming more and more of a cat trying to get them

Iā€™m envisioning a world where theyā€™re around and just sheep you on Tutuu and we never consider them again.

Probably 50/50 tbh.

yuhh do i just like a random post of ursā€¦ say something funny

1 Like

I am the living embodiment of chance

probably you can choose to use your ability, when you are not supposed so.
and I guess action limiting other actions wonā€™t limit using items.

I really donā€™t see how else my ability would be useful. (except confirming myself, that I has this ability.)

Febreeze

something funny

1 Like

Nya on mobile atm so canā€™t pull up quotes but the way he described my progression on insomnia yesterday seemed intentionally misrepresentative of my actual progression + idk why he was ISOing/semi-casing/wanting thoughts on a rando low poster like 30 seconds before eod1 deadline I really donā€™t think that was villagery behaviour lol. Seemed more like he didnā€™t know what to say so he started engaging in busy work

The actual non-intensive method is just to turn off my lights and then turn on the hall lights and they walk right out. Or rather fly. We donā€™t have febreeze in the house because my dad hates scents

damnit i wanted you to say that to me :(

ā€¦have you tried having the mech i have on jail

meh

i feel like their eod was just like

idk what they were doing

its so out of touch it can be a villager for sure but this guys like the most obv villa itg in most of his mashes nyaa

ā€¦ but theres unscented febreeze?

Youā€™re right! I forgot that.

Bomb the room with so much febreeze that the flies choak and die

I also have a super like btw. I dont really wanna use it cause i am scared iā€™ll give it to the wrong person lol.
I didnt think they were actually gonna be a scary thing

i, in fact, have not! ill try that next time, my bad.

1 Like

And we donā€™t have it.

1 Like

now I basically cant smell so it doesnt effect me but still