FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Lul

@wazza did a quick read
they didnt

Anime girls in revealing clothing

This is the worst image ever made

Thatā€™s genuinely very out of character for Magnus, thereā€™s no way they wouldnā€™t have a piece for ITAs

Another post shading villager! Nya

It makes me so upset. Why is she sitting like that

No way thats not ai

Magnus

Iā€™m not even saying itā€™s AI, although it favors indicating theyā€™re mafia, thatā€™s justā€¦ not-Magnus like lol

ā€¦i kindaaa dont want to make this call but

neut?

I actively donā€™t care if someone is a 3p or mafia, both is the same to me here unless they claim

It is official art from Mahjong Soul ā€œa blend of cute appealing anime girls with classical Japanese mahjongā€ (their tagline)

1 Like

hahahahahahahaha

Nya

Anyways magnus wagon

ā€¦And mahjong

1 Like

Good enough target not shooting u then

Im all here for it ngl

Oh god magnusā€¦

i kinda feel bad because Magnus did the ally thing with me (i think) which could lead to my demise but it would be quite humorous

Also fyi, I was hesitant because I thought if Wind was confirmed, theyā€™d just get silent-vigged, I was very tempted to wait until after the first ITA phase to claim it because I felt like a silent-vig would be ITA phase only and would be used straight away like it has been in other mashes.

Then I just kinda thought about it for a second, realised that mafia would probably know Wind is outed as Town, so then I claimed it

I was also in work at the time and was rushing lol

1 Like