FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

I was the first!

What now?

The way she interacted with me today and SPF yesterday is fairly confidently town indicative for her. The way she acts entitled to certain information/reads is something I think usually comes from a villager, especially considering her personality.

Why are you screaming? My ears hurt

Was watching a Columbo episode, missed SoD haha

Honestly I would like to apologize for how heated I got yesterday. Been having a rough couple of days, and I didnā€™t realize how much it was affecting me. I did make a mistake there, and I donā€™t mind being shot if it clears the air, so let me post what I learned last night.

I can learn if those I Super Like die, and by what game mechanic manner killed them. I happened to superlike catbae yesterday (at the start of day they did that ā€œSuperlike this if youā€™re gayā€ post and I couldnā€™t help myself. FAM4: Thread 1 - Day 1 - #28 by catbae

So I learned that they were killed due to the SuperLikes on them. Which implies that mafia have an additional SuperLike-based killing role? Unless Tutuuā€™s can happen even when dead.

I also get one word from the roleā€™s description from those who Super Like my posts, but Iā€™m not allowed to implicitly ask for Super Likes. (For instance, catbaeā€™s Normie Cryptid desc.)

I was trying to game superlikes but being funny is hard??? But now that Iā€™ve mentioned it, itā€™ll probably fail to work. Iā€™m expecting to die anyway, so it doesnā€™t matter a ton o7

I think katze, Windward, and Zug are likely town due to how relatively chill theyā€™ve been? Especially windward being voted up yesterday, didnā€™t make much of a fuss.

Iā€™ll be hopping in and out of this chat, going out to dinner soon, so if Iā€™m shot dead before this I wish you all the best of luck!

3 Likes

is alexandra actually like claming lovers with manny or is it just joaks

I wasnā€™t there to make that decision :person_shrugging:

Iā€™ll integrate that

No. I still think Achro is though

Uhm itā€™s willowlight7

thats a post replying to achro with his vote on her

thanks for the finding

He. Heā€™s wisp. I dated him.

ā€¦damnit

1 Like

Ok now what

i agree but i will defend

jail we are here for u ā€¦

2 Likes

might be a mafia backup tbh?

2 Likes

Okay. Canā€™t promise I wonā€™t shoot anyways

why are you so attentive to roles?

i didnā€™t for one second think thatā€™s what they were doing

All I know at the time, you put me at front of you.

@Kiiruma

They probably have a backup

4 Likes

Crazyā€™s claim sounds like a town one, I think.