FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Arent you supposed to be a doc

Do you believe thereā€™s only one poisoner?

i will probably lock gocj as town if alexandra flips w nya

oh uh

@ash4fun

is your neighborhood currently open? like, if i joined it right now, would i be able to post in it?

Explained it likeā€¦2 or 3 times already.

I played terribly the last 2 mashes I was in on MU.

Been playing terribly mafia wise the past month no matter where Iā€™m at or how much effort Iā€™m putting in.

Iā€™m not in a great mental state overall.

So yeah Iā€™m playing this game in ā€œIā€™m playing how I feel like playingā€ mode and thatā€™s really it.

If I put effort in, itā€™s because people like SPF and Hallia are asking me to and I owe them at least that.

good meowrning

Wouldnā€™t say spewed but he does look a lot better from it.

If I was a wolf I wouldā€™ve been bussing Tutuu and everyone who knows me knows that. Also, Iā€™ll need someone to heal my poison so I donā€™t die. Whether or not I was poisoned by scum depends on how well the poisoner knows me by the way.

Iā€™m not answering this.

I feel like if a wolf didnā€™t die with how many people in this game there are then weā€™d be doing something wrong

Mashes Iā€™ve played have had a town and a wolf poisoner is that not the norm here

@katze hi

HELLO
salutes catbae and spf

Then u arenā€™t town
VOTE: artemis

Did someone get a result on WindwardAway?

3 Likes

Wow ur good at mafia!

Itā€™s not a ā€œWolves would neverā€

Itā€™s ā€œTrying to get Achro, specifically, killed if heā€™s your wolf partner is -evā€

Unless you have a stupid fucking meme of a role that lets dead wolves talk

1 Like

I have, but he didnā€™t live long lol

fam3 didnā€™t have any poisoners idt. donā€™t like that two people are poisoned

I have this habbit for not reading my cards correctly, so this drawing becomes important

On day 1