FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

anyways i alr used enough time here, ill be back a bit before ita 1 if i remember

No Iā€™m packing my comp up and heading home Iā€™ll have it in like an hour

it does require to say the guildā€™s name, presuming they have that knowledge in the chat somewhere.

Meta and tone and vibes.

bit hard to tell when iā€™m running around trying to pay super attention

Creature is prob town and dying but his arguments here seem pro-wolf tbh. Discredit Hallia, saying town is difectionless without Catbae, who did nothing to make the tutuu wagon happen.

1 Like

how about this
sadbi goes from this

to this

then 5 requests to vote me back to back
followed by

which they bring no evidence to back up and as far as iā€™m aware iā€™ve only ever played one, maybe two wolf games with them
and this was also debunked as iā€™ve only wolfed in one FAM containing them
and they have still failed to bring proper reasoning

this playstyle i recognize perfectly because itā€™s ripped straight from w!marissa where they just make whatever excuse they can cook up and try to push the execution by spamming nothing but ā€œheā€™s wolfā€ and praying nobody actually asks why

1 Like

i mean at least if i am correct on italy sadbi is probably lock v

This being ā€œmake a list of the PoE, take two players off of it, and then ping your top townread to have them do the same thingā€. You pass the list around and get a list of people nobody really townreads/is willing to defend, and if somebodyā€™s taken off and later flips wolf you know exactly who did it

1 Like

I think Tutuuā€™s flip might be a good look for Daeron, given that they were the one that was arguing it was odd how many likes Catbae got.

1 Like

no rush. just wanted to look through it for potential shots.

you are 50/50 between finding the wolves I villa read and pushing on my villas normally :D

1 Like

why didnt you just do this to begin with instead of going insane cooky crazy mode

Iā€™d go for a katze/yawn/hallia town core for itas here I thin

1 Like

@katze will u be up on ita 1?

Hmmm, okay. Iā€™ll trust you for now.

who the fuck is yawn

Kk Iā€™m probably still sticking with my mech info and read on Artemis, sorry, but Iā€™ll keep that in mind closer to EOD if nothing else comes up

thats a peculiar thing to point out, though

1 Like

Oh wait yeah that is interesting

or in tldr
their argument is blatantly artificial and bad faith
VOTE: Sadbi