FAM4: Thread 3 - Day 2

Yet everyone that knows me including dead town spf and catbae had me locked town

1 Like

italy cftwr?

words

Also can guarantee I won’t die to poison

1 Like

i wouldn’t expect anyone to see it as anything but off
its possible they wanted cred, but if they’re infinitely more observant then I am i can’t particularly tell

Does anybody have a decent PoE list that we could use for a basis of this? Even if we don’t use it to make the actual shotlist I think it’s a good exercise

you’re blatantly confirmation biased regardless of his alignment stop being annoying

1 Like

It reads to me as daeron likely tmi-ing that to get town cred and them trying to rescue it

Double-edged sword.
I dislike it.

@Millium You don’t know how to read me, you are mad at me because I am not doing what you want and you are acting like this makes me a wolf.

You are wrong, and you are going to blame me for this when you find out, and you will be in the wrong to do so.

1 Like

what is this gibberish

1 Like

sadbi spam italy wolf
sadbi no explain why italy wolf
sadbi act like evil marshal spamming someone wolf to bloat thread and encourage sheep

1 Like

I would vote for the shotslist to be made by

katze/zone/may/(Jane?)

Going to head out for now. Need to walk my pet venus fly trap. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Ya I’m just assuming u are town, nothing has particularly struck me as baid faith from you, u just seem to be pushing what u think is wolfy

Yet why aren’t you lecturing him???

this is just a more convoluted way to try and get cred

perhaps you are town.

mostly because im barely reading but also because im toxic

I did see a like on that post as well, although I didn’t see when it was registered. Unless I missed a modpost entirely, or if mine was taken later due to abnormal action phrasing, I don’t believe it was mine.

1 Like