FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Anyways im sleeping now

Huh… So hypothetically speaking: If Jake, Creature, Leafia, and 3 others were to vote Marluxion, and the first three I mentioned were to die by EOD, the chosen one becomes one of the latter three?

We cannot engage with you if you choose not to play the game and so we are genuinely required by our, like, win conditions and the operations of a mafia game to shoot you. You have put yourself in this adversarial position

btw who got the windward peek lol

Wazza got town

ITA Window 2 has closed!

ITA Window 3 will begin at 2024-06-06T17:00:00Z

Wazza, Town.

Yeah

I know, I think the more I talk the less people think of me which is only really made worse by the very powerful social anxiety I seem to have

Anywho I don’t blame you for killing me you know I think I’ve made my point pretty clear that I just don’t have it in me to solve 80+ people and I don’t

I agree.

Some people dont really care about wincon and more about personal fun.

But posting during itas when you are near the shotist is basically asking to get shots.
People get ideas when they see your name next to a not so interesting post.

1 Like

cant wait for wazza/windward w/w reveal

:eye: :eye:
Give me a reason to believe this statement unless you want me to shoot you at ITA3.

Coward

Ok fair

SK insomnia shaky on and maybe Neil but Neilnis tricky.

Littlelee made a weird shot
Dum claims mech on Zug
SK seemed towny yesterday imo

1 Like

I’d take any chance to bus Wind for the lolz nngl

1 Like

I can feel the tune of my life passing by.

Let me archive those ita’s.

He keeps saying things that are like just slightly Weird and Off in a super Marl-y way

Sounds too complicated.
Just kill Marluxion.

The only reason I’m super trusting in the result being town is honestly because it was an end of day ability that activated at the start of the night which makes me feel it would only be affected by a passive godfather