FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

also this is kinda funny because I didn’t actually play fam3

yeah.

it does kinda feel incongruent with the rest of their posts though

i can def see it
but also they apparently have no fm experience so i can see being suddenly overwhelmed especially if they townread tutuu

i will give the town one free super powerful selkie scumread

ashlyn’s a wolf

1 Like

I can argue this is pretty bad

Carbonated doesn’t give a reason they voted Achro over tutuu here
They just explain (in the bolded) why it looks bad for them (context: Hallia was voting tutuu)

I would probably be a lot more convinced by this if Cape didn’t flip green but it’s like. still pretty wolfy

they were not townreading tutuu (didn’t mention it during the day, nor in their explanation post I just quoted)

:flushed: why

I’m still trying to decide if tutuu ever calls a villager a “blatant wolf” with no progression whatsoever, especially as wolf vig

Makes me wanna add gori to shotlist

other than the shot on beancat being questionable fmpov she just kind of is the archetype of a wolf that’s somewhat sociable and fun having but the vibes aren’t all quite there

the wolf that gets pulled more into focus after the shallow wolves are cleared out

1 Like

I’m ok with carbonated wolf ig

Nahhh

selkie sight knows

1 Like

Ok I’ll consider it you seem very trustable (unironic)

oh also I looked at Garfooled and I can see either way for the most part

the posting drop is definitely >rand w
otherwise their posts are like. If I had no meta I’d wolfread them, but I never tend to find Gar towny as town so /shrug

1 Like

while i’d agree owo

i really don’t want to discourage lol from playing like a normal human owo

:slight_smile:

if someone has a shining bright case why she’s town i’ll listen but i do not see it atm

I NEVER SOUND NORMAL TAKE IT BACK

2 Likes

FUCK YOU

nyaaaaaa May told me this