FAM4: Thread 4 - Day 2

Nah fam, he wont.

Do u think a wolf team with jinrou on it poisons creature n1? Or are we thinking that was a town poison (awful if so)
Nya

It’s possible Jake will end up getting the peek and it will be completely wasted

Marluxions won’t be a problem, marluna still seems townie as a person who wolfed with where they were pretty obvious

He will be here at EoD to unovte and revote

I doubt peek will be successfil if jake wants to troll its pretty easy,for them to

But i agree that because off chance it cld work we may as well leave marl to ita session tomorrow

Could be 3p or LW fs tho nya

100%

I don’t remember making any list

Maybe only mention 3 names like Artemis, tris and someone else I forgot

nope i really had no reason i just flipped a coin :/

Ya but like that’s also not something we can stop nor am I worried about right now

i know stupid

I need it for my role.

I also don’t mind dying

Hi carbonated, this is ur first forum Mafia game right? What kind of Mafia do u normally play & have u played with any of the players here before?

Nya

I am not even sure who poisons creature atp besides maybe dya. That’s the only person I see pushing for creature poison

I am pretty sure leafia who is the wolf that shot jinrou shot a wolf before in the same ita session, but got the shot refunded because the wolf already died to another shot that happened slightly earlier.

Might be wrong, but I saw something on my phone earlier.
Feel free to double check.

bidding price now two days

I was thinking theres probably also an evil role which wants to know who superliked what so maybe tbe claiming thing is bad

Cuz otherwise town can easily cooperate pm superlikes if we can publically claim which i doubt is what setup wants

I say this after getting ppl to claim theirs earlier and also saying mine oop

I don’t think dyachei fears me as wolf?