Someone should look at Pandora nya

2 Likes

What are they “clear” for? Nya

i f i knew how to vote i would be voting you rn

Ari
jail
Garfooled
Pandora

How many of them are going to flip wolf? Who would you add or replace in?

even though beancat was taking shots last night they still shot at a wolf so idk why

that’s a good qsn and i am also cautious because ash could be running on his very low sample size of me as maf-- two polar ends - one of which is me throwing a flamboyant fit and being like whatever j vote me i dare you
which i think is a valid meta guess
however, there were a couple of points i disagreed with at some point which i unfortunately did not note down and also i will probably get attacked for lmao :( i will attempt to find such things now

They one-shot Kiiruma I think, but other than that have mostly been…living up to their name lol.

I’d toss Kork on there

simple; they did not pass the vibe check

Ari
jail
Garfooled
Kork
Pandora

How many wolves in here? Who would you shoot first?

i would sadly shoot ari but secretly hope someone else did it

yeah.

maybe chaosninjagaming

my shotlist is probably

gori
carbonated
Gorta
Ash (hold of on Ash if carbonated flips W)

I think Garfooled and Pandora are also fine shots
Atlas claimed some mech leaning town on jail and I liked Ari’s posts in real time (might need to look into them again)

smh
this is not a good reason

update, yeah i just don’t feel like his contributions to town have been particularly substantial as he would have in qbcord and also it felt like he was j kinda following the lead on potentially ita’ing cape90 idk
and also i never have a lot of support for ppl who support ppl who support voting me after jumping on a train and then just deciding that i am wolf or smth

Which gorta?

Sadbi said they are shielding them
You should probably ask Sadbi why

i will not flip maf :)

what’s the gori case?

but will you flip town